<Hey im Farmer> Recruiting for PvP

90 Human Warlock
<Hey im Farmer> Is looking for experienced PVPer's for Rbgs/Arenas 1800cr/1800achiv (1750 for arena) required for invite post on forum for more info and inspection. Leaders are very experienced Rbgs/Arena Players. Have any questions please ask! Hit me up in or game. You can also post Boocráft, Notradamus, Goblinpuntrr or Vaultias. Thanks guys!

Thanks,
Sarkhanvol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
why would you take this name from a guild on tich? ;(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/20/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Mvp
why would you take this name from a guild on tich? ;(

Cause its awesome ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
um your doing it all wrong u used caps
WAY TO GO
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
CG
Legit guild, Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump Mothers Power hungry all u care about it youtube bs
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
These guys spam members of Clique and make up all kinds of stuff but I think it is time to air out whats what.

Small Brief though in the youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/itsmother5

For you guys that joined Sark and Qrafty once you realize the truth about them you are free to return to Clique anytime. I do apologize for not informing the guys that fell for there garbage when they spammed you to join there bottom feeder guild.

Peace out.

LOL this guy. You want the truth pst me in game ill send you the full convo of his crazy racist power hungry rage. LOL keep talking bad. Keep losing memebers. Also i don't spam your members you do that to mine cause your scared out of you god dam mind. And just the info for everyone Its me, sham(Now Boocraft) and qraftys guild just like clique was. Was not your choice to remove us your where elected that GM and we told you when you got it at any time we could remove you. But when we wanted to remove you. You pulled what keyboardjockys do nerd rage power hungry kick. And kick people that are above you. So short story we made a huge mistake making you GM 98% of clique members are more then welcome to come to our guild we love you guys. Post me anytime in game! Ohmother sorry to see our guild fall but the new one is sick already.

Love,
Sarkhanvol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Small Brief though in the youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/itsmother5

Also please don't spam your crappy channel on my guild recruitment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
dat grammer hurts and btw you always !@#$ about youtube for once thx

02/21/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Ohmother
You are a cretin
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Elected? LOL right. You think I am a moron?

Yes i do. You were all 3 of us (Just for refrence Sarkhanvol, Shamnham now boocraft, And Qrafty) who made the guild elected you. baddie know your place.

You are a cretin and so is Qrafty.

If we are don't forget sham. Cause he made the guild right? lol fail boat ^^

Coordinate server transfers of RBG teams from other realms

I think they can click buttons by them self you prob just spammed them like you do to our guild members.

The only mistake was thinking you were friends of mine

Only mistake we made was not keeping your power hungry self in check.

all the while all you did was seeth and hate and plan to screw me and the hardwork I put into Clique.

OK..... Finally. Why in da !*!@!#% would you ever think that we would hate and plann to screw you? It was our guild. You planned to screw us and take over OUR guild. We made it you where elected and like every tyrant you will fall.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Clique will do better without you two

Two? we are at like 40 bro pay attention.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/21/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Ohmother
Have fun explaining to Alkacharr that I wanted him as a Co-GM then he leaves following you when ya put the knife in his back. Irony.

Once again you got stag and make a decision with out asking us. And we already agreed there would only be 3 Co-Gm's. And we all love alka just like he loves us wouldn't get all the posts thanking me for making a new guild.

02/21/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Ohmother
Eventually man you will run out of knives:)

I own the shop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]