[A]<Weekend Warrior>13/16HM recruiting a tank

90 Human Paladin
Looking for a highly geared tank to join our 10 man group raiding on fri/sat. 6pm to 12am, We are serious about progression and we do expect you to know your class and mechanics very well. Free flask, potions, repairs for the successful candidate.

Preference of tanks: Druid > DK > Monk > Paladin > Warrior.
At the end of the day individual merits may win out due to past reputation, personal abilities, communication skills and most importantly attitude and teamwork with others.

Progression Bosses, with Lei Shi down in ToES, only three bosses left.

Add Kadazan#1521 for more info.
Edited by Kadazan on 2/20/2013 7:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
481 ilvl monk tank, ex-hardcore BC raider.

Message me on Èxplicit. (alt 0200) Or Marouska
Edited by Defnirr on 2/23/2013 12:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
481 ilvl monk tank, ex-hardcore BC raider.

Message me on Èxplicit. (alt 0200) Or Marouska

No gear above LFR level
No experience aside from LFR and Normal Vizier

Sure, this seems liike a pretty serious contender for a tank slot in an upper tier hardmode raid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah yes, my entire 3 days played at 90 on my monk and lack of finding any normal raid groups in that time on this dead server fully describes my ability to raid such grueling instances.

Good luck finding a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ah yes, my entire 3 days played at 90 on my monk and lack of finding any normal raid groups in that time on this dead server fully describes my ability to raid such grueling instances.

You'll have to excuse Weekend Warrior's attitude towards tanks, they're not used to the idea that tanks can be quick learners. Hence why they are looking for one right now trololol
Reply Quote
77 Undead Warrior

You'll have to excuse Weekend Warrior's attitude towards tanks, they're not used to the idea that tanks can be quick learners. Hence why they are looking for one right now trololol

Stone Guard through Elegon H
Blade Lord and Wind Lord H
Nothing dead on H which even presents a slight challenge.
Which guilds attitude towards tanks presents the better progression?
<obligatory trololol>

oh yeah, Sov#1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]