Deleted character three yrs ago. Still shows.

100 Blood Elf Hunter
The offensive character in question was deleted over three years ago. The character still shows up in my WoWarmory phone application and I'm tired of its presence. I would like it completely removed from my account, wherever it is hiding, so that I do not see it on my battle.net list of characters or on the list in my WoWarmory phone app.

How do I make this happen?

-- I have submitted tickets to game masters and they say they cannot help me. They told me to come here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Wow, it's good to know I'm not the only one with this problem. In addition to deleted characters appearing on my character list, event times are off by 3 hours, I used to be able to use my Mobile Armory to help me log in on time for guild dungeon runs and such. Not anymore.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
We're aware of these issues and are working to resolve them. The issue with deleted characters, in particular, is a long standing caching problem which we should hopefully have fixed soon(ish).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Any news on the incorrect system time?

I live in EST and play on Stormrage, an EST realm. All guild events reflect EST+3hrs D:
Edited by Nebenezer on 3/4/2013 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]