Worgen Name Help!

90 Worgen Warrior
So I recently transfered servers because my friends moved to a different one. However my name is taken on my new server and all the ones I can think of are taken as well. I RP as not necessarily a Feral worgen but a Worgen more entuned with nature and prefers his worgen form. I've tried coming up with names like, Bloodpaw, Bloodpelt, Darkpaw, Gorefang, Darkpelt, Feralclaw, etc but I can't seem to come up with a cool name that is similar to those and not already taken. If anybody can help me come up with a name fitting of more of a wild worgen type player that would be extremely helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You could try using MRP to change your name for IC, and pick up another name that isn't taken.
Edited by Avalae on 2/20/2013 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Try for words that play on the very nature of Worgen. Wild, mane, fang, tooth, runt, pride, claw. There's tons of single words that you can use to describe a more 'feral' Worgen, all you need to do is sit back and take a look at your character.

Perhaps do a little research on the symbology of wolves, too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Another option is check on the armory if the person using the name is a low level in-active player, if so open a ticket and ask a GM to "free up" that name, they cannot always do it, but they have been able to do it for me on certain names, pretty much the reqs for them to be able to do it are: low level character on an account that has been inactive for a while

just say in the ticket what name+realm you want to free up :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Finally, someone on my realm! I agree with Netilan. Try thinking of features that a real wolf has. Claws, fangs.. Have you tried something like Bloodfang or Wildclaw?
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm not sure if it is still possible to do so... but it was once possible to create names with alternative letters that had accents and such. This would effectivly give you the name you are after... at least in overall appearance. It does make it a little more difficult for others to spell your name properly though.

I did hear that Blizzard was planing to remove the ability to do this (at least on NA realms where such acents are uncommon in the English language), but I'm not sure if they ever got around to doing so.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Rogue
Try Elvis. You'll be noticed.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Rogue
Just about everyone has a dangerous sounding name. When I start up a worgen, I'm going to name her Fluffy. Or Fifi. Or maybe Killerpoodles.

Something that might make someone smile is always good with me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/24/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Catarra
Something that might make someone smile is always good with me.

I named my worgen huntard Gofetch and named her pet dog TheBone.

:P
Reply Quote
I claim these two: Furburger and Fuzzytumpkin.

( nicknames for the family dog)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Brawler Fifi McFluffington
Male worgen.

Make fun of his name and get two black eyes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Also think of Lycanthropy in other aspects, the wolf, the change, and even the moon. Silver fang, Night bite, Howlington. Just some thoughts for you.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Rogue
Woofinstein
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]