<Best Friends> Is Now Recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello, I'm Identify, and I am the guild leader of Best Friends, we are now recruiting for anything and everything.

We do raffles, giveaways, and rewards for dedication.

Our current reward is for recruiting new members, 20 recruits gets you a Phoenix Hatchling pet, 50 recruits gets you a Dark Whelpling pet, and 200 recruits gets you the coveted Vial of the Sands mount!

Once we reach level 25 and settle down from the grind, we will start a 10-man raiding team and see where that goes from there... I will be able to offer free banquets and flasks to this 10-man raiding team along with 250g daily repairs.

If someone would like to start a rated BG or other PvP teams, please let me know and I will give you the resources to do such... I do not participate in PvP, so I need a PvP leader to do this for the guild.

So if you would like to join the guild, please whisper myself or Stroch, he is my co-leader.

Edit* We also have 25-50g repairs for new members.
Edited by Identify on 2/13/2013 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Good luck to you~
Reply Quote
46 Undead Mage
This sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme to me.
Edited by Wunderkind on 2/14/2013 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Wunderkind
This sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme to me.

What about my guild sounds like a pyramid scheme?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]