493 BM Hunter LF Guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello!

I am a Beast Master / Survival Hunter with an iLvL of 493 and I'm looking for a guild.

I am currently in Thrall server but am looking to transfer to a more active PvE server. Area 52 looks great to me!

My available raiding days are Wednesday to Sunday, times are discuss-able, my current progression is 16/16 on normal mode and 1/16 on heroic.

This is the link to my armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kronoz/simple

Feel free to comment with any information or invites,

Thanks for your time!
Edited by Kostuss on 2/14/2013 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Scorn is looking for a heroic ready hunter. Here is the link to our recruitment thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416065923
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the offer but Tuesdays and Mondays are not an option for me to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Interested in talking to you do you have a battletag? Mines Multan#1666
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumpy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumpity Bump Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dump dat bump or ill ook you in the dook
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
About Us:

Amicus Fortis is a guild that was formed by a small group of friends during Firelands that wanted to raid in a causal but effective manner, progressing while having fun. The guild originally was formed on Dawnbringer, but due to that server's overwhelming amount of fail, the guild decided to move to Area 52 to improve raid opportunities. Our core raid group is composed of mature players that know how to have fun and get along, but focus and bring the performance during raiding. Our raid schedule is Thursday 8-10, Sat and Sun 8-11, all times server. The guild provides repairs, flasks, pots, crafting mats, enchants, and buff food for raiders to go along with a friendly community. If you are looking for a small, but active guild community that will provide ample opportunities for you to raid successfully without pushing towards burnout, then Amicus Fortis could be the guild for you.

About You:

You are a mature player that is looking for a smaller, but stable guild that will allow you to be an active raiding member. You preferably have some raiding background beyond LFR and know how to play your class effectively and how to NOT STAND IN THAT. You will be able to regularly make at least 2 raid nights a week. You have mumble(or can download it) and have overcome your fear of new people enough to speak on it. You know how to accept constructive criticism and listen to feedback on issues affecting your performance. Your gear will be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged and you have two professions that are at least nearing max level. You do not mind run on sentences tied together with a lot of and usage. You are not a diva, drama queen, jerk, or that wow chick (you know the one, yeah that one that wants all the guys to pay attention drool over how great she sounds in mumble). You are not looking to be carried to kills and gear, but would prefer to carry your weight and push the rest of the raid group to max their performance. If this sounds like you then you may be looking at the right guild.

Current recruitment needs are:

Ranged Dps
specifically hunter, mage, boomkin
would also take a monk

If you are Ranged Dps with an offspec that heals, bonus points for you. But not a neccessity.

If you are interested in more information contact Irdessa(funky a, not sure how to make it), Kaustick, Quarrel, or Mehlyssa in game. Or really anyone from the guild can help you out. Or check out our website at http://amicusfortis52.enjin.com/forum. Look forward to seeing some apps soon. Thanks

Looking to fill a spot our raiding hunter is vacating due to RL committments. Check us out.
Reply Quote
97 Orc Death Knight
Amicus Would definetely be interested in having you app and getting you in for trials. Our progression has been slow this tier by our standards due to having to replace several people. Check out our website all the info is in the post from Keramon above!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey There!
If you can fit in Monday and that would not be a problem, I would like to talk to you in game about the possibility of joining Vindication a Horde guild on Area 52. We looking for more mature competent people to continue forward in MOP. We raid on Wed, Sun and Mon from 8pm to Midnight EST. We are currently 6/6 MSV N - 1/6HM and 6/6 HoF and 2/4TES. Please get back to me Via Real ID so that we can Chat :D

Kaldrea - Recruitment Officer- Real ID: Kaldria@comcast.net
Fivemagics - Guild Leader - Real ID: ums_fadetoblack@yahoo.com
http://vindicationarea52.wowstead.com/

You can also contact me through Email and get a quicker response!
Kaldria@comcast.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]