Selling Guild Question

90 Blood Elf Mage
If there is a written agreement in party chat between 2 people for Guild Master of a Guild in exchange for whatever item or gold trading it for, if one person does not meet their end of the bargain, can a Blizz GM do anything about it since there is evidence of a written agreement?
Reply Quote
GM's do not involve themselves in the disputes of guilds, tcg, and a few others I just can't think of right now.

I've seen many a people get scammed when trying to buy a guild. Best bet is to not give ANY money until you are the GM, if the person doesn't trust you than either find a legit 3rd party that can be invited to the guild and hold the gold until both transactions are secure. Or find someone else who will promote you to guild master first.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
GM's do not involve themselves in the disputes of guilds, tcg, and a few others I just can't think of right now.

I've seen many a people get scammed when trying to buy a guild. Best bet is to not give ANY money until you are the GM, if the person doesn't trust you than either find a legit 3rd party that can be invited to the guild and hold the gold until both transactions are secure. Or find someone else who will promote you to guild master first.

Make sure you are truely the guild master, and not a rank in the guild named guild master
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Warrior
They use to enforce written contracts but now they don't. They currently deem them "unsupported transactions". Generally they will remove the ill gotten gains from the scammer but will not give them back to you instead remove them from the game
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Cotic
They use to enforce written contracts but now they don't. They currently deem them "unsupported transactions". Generally they will remove the ill gotten gains from the scammer but will not give them back to you instead remove them from the game

Make sure you are truely the guild master, and not a rank in the guild named guild master

pretty much all you need to know right here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]