Take Care Ysondre

90 Human Rogue
My time ends the 19th and I'm probably not going to buy another game card. Ysondre isn't what it was when I first returned to WoW, and although then it was still dead, I found it fun still. Most people I played with quit. Acidic's computer broke and he won't get one for a while, Achilles quit, Viladin quit, Ninjroid is rarely on, Jimmihendrix is..... I don't even know. The only person that's active that I usually talk to on my RID anymore is the big Dekel, but we never log on at the same time. I am now admin of the facebook page since Viladin gave it to me, so when I leave you can still talk to me there... but don't count on adding me as a friend because it's weird having some of you that I hardly know or I know but are just creeps (no offense) looking at my real life pictures/friends etc... Also I can join vents every once in a while if I'm ever home and chat for a bit. My skype info is Taeloysondre if you ever want to skype me and I have skype on my phone so go ahead and blow my phone up. I just don't have much time for this game anymore, and when I do log on all I do is sit in Stormwind and put random stuff on the Auction House. The $15 a month isn't really worth it for a game I rarely play. I'm not deactivating my account or unsubbing or anything because there might be that possibility I come back within a month maybe if something happens in or out of game. So I hope everyone takes care even those who hate me hahahaha, hopefully you all find the game fun. I still personally think it's fun, but it's not fun on a dead server. If Acidic and Achilles played I probably would be too. So you may think why not server change, or go horde, or make new friends... well I don't know anyone well enough to transfer to a new server and I wouldn't really enjoy it, I am NOT going to go horde, and I just can't make new friends with my reputation on this server! So everyone take care, I still have 5 days left of time so I'll try to live it up maybe gank orgrimmar even though I haven't PvPed in like a month straight so I'll probably be rusty! :D PEACE!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/14/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Taelo
reputation on this server

No one knows us anymore. Thats why I quit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I could care less who knows me lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I disagree, if you did then you wouldn't let your "reputation" with horde keep you from changing over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]