UL 8/16 10m Recruiting or possible merger 5.2

90 Worgen Warrior
Hi,

<Unemployment Line> has been together for about 8 weeks and were seeking 2-3 additional full time raiders that can raid W/F/M 5:30p-9:00p. Seeking 2 geared dps and 1 experienced OT with min iLvL 476+ and full clear MSV experience.

or

Will also entertain potential merger as we have 6 core players that make each raid and are top notch at their class. We have (2) healers (Priest & Paladin), (1) Boomkin (1) Enhance Shaman (1) Warrior (MT) (1) DPS/Tank DK. If you have 4-5+ serious raiders able to make at least W/F times 5:30p-9:00p then PST/Mail Aggrowolf in game about specifics or setup a meeting to open up talks to create a more dynamic raiding group for 5.2 heroic raiding.

Thank you,

-Aggrowolf
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Please read above post. Currently we have 6 core raiders and 2 newer raiders in the guild along with a few part time raiders. We would like to have a solid 10 core players that make every raid as listed above. As you all know this is not easily achieved on this server with the vast amount of raiding guilds. UL is looking to be a top 10m raiding guild and would like to fill the last two spots or look at a possible merger to create a very dynamic group capable if fast progression in 5.2.

If you feel you would like to be part of a serious raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week then respond to this post or send me "Aggrowolf' an in game message via IM/Mail. UL leadership is committed to it's members in creating an awesome raiding environment where players are prepared for progression raiding.

If you have 4-6 core players and would like to talk about possible merger to create an awesome raiding group, PST me in game or mail me in game a time that would be good to chat over this potential merge.

Thank you,

Aggrowolf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]