AD's Top Farty Gentleman's Club LF Warlocks!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
hi

Why hello there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Gone so soon, fellas?

:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Gone so soon, fellas?

:(

Ever play Jenga?

It's this game where you build a tower of wooden blocks up high and take pieces off one by one until the tower falls, and occasionally right after the game starts, someone comes along and takes one of the few pieces that's holding the entire tower together and the whole thing falls apart because that one guy didn't want to play.

Yeah, pretty much.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Didn't the Grizzly guild leader have some prescient statement about any guild he's in collapses after six months? Were you guys ahead of schedule?
Edited by Bullymays on 4/15/2013 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Didn't the Grizzly guild leader have some prescient statement about any guild he's in collapses after six months? Were you guys ahead of schedule?

I mean it doesn't really matter to me personally, my guild will spontaneously combust due to my utter incompetence at managing people within the space of six months, no matter the size. Saying when would be like a referee betting on the outcome of a game.

There ya go. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
im a lock looking to raid contact me in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]