Close this

(Locked)

90 Goblin Rogue
Well, was making an attempt to bring something to your attention.

Guess I posted in the wrong forum and of course you can read the comments below to get the jist of what it was.

Removed my post.
Edited by Bulemia on 2/15/2013 9:05 AM PST
25 Night Elf Druid
I saw Jesus in my toast this morning too.

Dude seriously? Your mind can find an image in anything if it wants.

Sorry, I don't see it.
90 Draenei Warrior
I see bricks with parentheses around them?

If you're trying to troll to get responses, this isn't the best forum for it. It just sounds like you really enjoy every last curvature and subtle shape of male genitalia that you look for it everywhere you go.
1 Blood Elf Priest
[Removed]

I see what you're referring to... but honestly, it's a bit far-fetched. Not to mention you're looking directly down onto the floor, which I don't believe many people do too often. And it's one tile out of... a lot?

I realize you're posting this out of concern, but the game is rated T, for Teen. While they are minors, I'm fairly confident most of them have seen worse images on the internet. >.> If they haven't, they are likely young enough, or naive enough, to not even pick up on that single image... IF they happened to see it under the specific set of circumstances that would require being able to notice it.
Edited by Vrakthris on 2/15/2013 1:19 PM PST
90 Goblin Rogue
Not really trolling people, just posting for someone to see and take appropriate action. Hence the reason I did it on my main account and not some level 1 account.

This is the "Customer Service" forums, and since its not a bug in the game, I figured I'd post it here, and let "Customer Service" take the appropriate action of the complaint.

Figure they will remove the thread once the image is noted.

But continue with the ridicule if you feel it is needed.
25 Night Elf Druid
02/15/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Bulemia
But continue with the ridicule if you feel it is needed.

Not that we needed permission.

But your allegation IS pretty ridiculous.

That said, the Blues here are not liaisons to the Developers. You'd actually WANT to post your allegation the Bugs Report Forum, or use the in game inteface to do so.
90 Pandaren Monk
1. You have quite an imagination.

2. This is design feedback, and not something that customer support is going to be able to help you with. I can't recommend that you post about this another forum, really, but the folks who moderate this forums aren't the decision-makers you're looking for.
25 Night Elf Druid
Oh and Spunky?

You really want to learn to make your other pics private on Photobucket when you throw a link like that up in public.
90 Goblin Rogue
Thanks, - will do

Oh and Spunky?

You really want to learn to make your other pics private on Photobucket when you throw a link like that up in public.

Thanks, will do
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]