Deleting WoW sub-account & RaF issue

90 Human Warlock
So first off..I accidently being that I was like half asleep last night purchased a new wow account and now actually referring a friend. Being that I want to multi box & accidently did this. Do I need to put in a support ticket or only in-game? My friend says it'll take 1 day, I have a feeling much longer

Secondly.

I have the maximum number of wow accounts on my bnet account. 2 of them I used to use & may use come a day not including my main one.

And I think 2-3 of them are just starter editions. Is there anyway to delete these starter edition ones without actually sending a pen & paper letter to blizzard?
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
And I think 2-3 of them are just starter editions. Is there anyway to delete these starter edition ones without actually sending a pen & paper letter to blizzard?

Just submit a ticket and ask them to remove the starter accounts from your battlenet account. It would probably be helpful if you tell them which ones you want removed. Example please remove the following starter accounts from my battle.net - WoW4, WoW2, WoW5.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thanks I'll get on it
Reply Quote
36 Pandaren Mage
How do i put in a ticket for that?
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
Follow the "Support" link in the top right of the forums to open a ticket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]