Looking to re-roll here

88 Troll Hunter
Like the title says I'm looking to re-roll on your server and I noticed that it's looking for more alliance and I was wanting to know what type of heavy rp you guys have to offer on alliance and horde side and if I could get a constant group for anything rp or just random run wise.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Welcome! You won't regret your decision. Alliance side, the /RP channel is always populated. Advertising there for roleplay opportunities will usually net a response.

For either faction, check out www.ravenholdt.us. It's the Sanctum, the hub for RP on our server, and home to numerous great stories as well as OOC guild and event discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/15/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Flitin
For either faction, check out www.ravenholdt.us. It's the Sanctum, the hub for RP on our server, and home to numerous great stories as well as OOC guild and event discussion.

Precisely! Lots of great ways to get in touch with the RP community there.

There are dedicated guilds for heavy RP on both factions, although it's the general consensus that RP is a little more widespread on the blue side of the fence.

You might want to check out the new troll RP guild Brokentusk Clan @ brokentuskclan.enjin.com!
Reply Quote
The welcome committee on this server is absolutely amazing! Candela and Flitin have definitely pointed you in the right direction.

As Flitin said, the Alliance RPers try to network across guilds by using the /RP channel to get to know people outside of their guild. While many of the guilds on Alliance side are RP-friendly, we also have some dedicated RP guilds.

Some that come to mind are:

<The Nights Veil>
This is an RP-PvP/Social guild. Ryoka is the guild leader and an amazing person to talk with. They're building up their RP and it's really great to see them growing.

<The Righteous Light>
This is a holy-oriented order. Stephanos would be a good person to talk to about this guild. I don't know a lot about them, but it's always good to see niche guilds popping up.

<Stormwind City Guard>
These guys look exactly like the Stormwind patrollers. This is an amazing guild and its leader, Dashaun, fits the definition of a hardcore RPer. The guild is small, but everyone loves to RP with these guys (and if you're in the /RP channel, you're never lonely anyway!). If you have the dedication to join this guild, I would love to see it grow. It adds such a wonderful dynamic to the RP community.

<Twilight Empire>
This guild is a heavy RP guild. We're one of the larger guilds on the server and as much as I love everyone in it, I would also like to see the other guilds grow. As I said, each of the previous three guilds adds a new niche guild to the server and would create fantastic dynamics for RP.

Be sure to stop by the Sanctum and check out what everyone else says too!

And Candela is right - there are some Horde RP guilds that you might be interested in also.

Welcome =)
Reply Quote
Horde side there are several Clan type guilds. The Sanctum has almost all you could ever need to know in terms of guilds. Horde side is actively trying to revive it's RP base after a significant time of inactivity. If you chose to roll Horde, you would be well met with open arms.
Reply Quote
21 Troll Warrior
Thanks for the help and I've decided to stay horde and I plan to help the troll rp grow while I'm here on this realm. But in order to help it grow we need more trolls to come along and help us do that with the Brokentusk Clan.
Reply Quote
Awesome! We would love to see the <Brokentusk Clan> grow as well =) Good luck and have fun with them!
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Monk
02/17/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Zulanakha
Thanks for the help and I've decided to stay horde and I plan to help the troll rp grow while I'm here on this realm. But in order to help it grow we need more trolls to come along and help us do that with the Brokentusk Clan.

I am really glad to see your decision. GM is great, and if my slots were not full I'd have one there too.

Welcome to Ravenholdt. You landed on your feet.

Mon.
Reply Quote
21 Troll Warrior
Thanks for everyone giving me advise and information. and again I'm still learning a little more of the lore and trying to get a good recruitment speech or what not to help get our name out there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]