Warrior looking for PvP

Currently, I'm leveling up a baby guild in case I need to transfer to find some like-minded individuals to PvP with, but I would much prefer to stay on WrA, as the community here has grown on me. So, with that said, I'm looking for a guild that PvPs, but also does not go out of its way to alienate half the server with attitude, rp griefing and so forth.

I'm willing to play arms or spec for flag carrying in BGs and RBGs. I've a decent amount of PvP experience on this toon (rolled at Wrath release) and during the Vanilla honorgrind I managed to rank up multiple toons on several servers. All in all, there are few things I haven't seen BG-wise. I do not claim to be the the greatest player, but I can usually hold my own in any given situation.

I'd like a guild that RBGs, has active members that enjoy doing randoms throughout the week and, as a bonus, I'd like a guild that enjoys the challenge of getting the occasional BG achievement. Would prefer to stay Horde, but I am willing to faction transfer for the right opportunity.

Thanks.
Edited by Nakhu on 2/16/2013 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Same here. Let me know if you find one. I just hit 90 and want to do some pvp healing.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Blackådder
Same here. Let me know if you find one. I just hit 90 and want to do some pvp healing.

Sure thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The undercross is good but we are alliance.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Gussy
The undercross is good but we are alliance.

A faction xfer isn't out of the question...a change of scenary might do me good :)

What hours does your guild tend to be the most active?
Edited by Nakhu on 2/17/2013 8:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd totaly coin my guild in this, but we're very inactive last I checked. (Though I'm on vay-cay, so I'm not actually checking... Heh....) I knew of a good guild, Bloodsong Vanguard, but they disbanded. =<

So, uh... Hey... If you find a nice Hordeside PvP group, give yer ol' friend Rhynnie a poke, eh? =
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
If you build it, they will come.

Nakhu would be great at the head of a new and upcoming pvp guild on this server, yes, no?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/16/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Nakhu
What hours does your guild tend to be the most active?

Evening st is about the most active. there's a few people on during the day, but the magic happens at night.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Most of the Undercross folks are active during the evening hours—actively generally starts picking up at around 6-7pm server time, until around midnightish, or later if it's the weekend.

The <Undercross Collective> is an RP-PvP guild, though at the moment we're just slowly building a community of folks that enjoy PvPing without the douchebaggery. A good chunk of us do arenas (mostly to cap, but a couple of us have teams that do push for rating because it's fun) and we also like to run group BGs together. At the moment, we've got a couple of folks leveling and prepping characters for 5.2 for some future RBGs (we've got a resto druid in the works for our third healer, which is the only thing that's keeping us from doing RBGs regularly)
Edited by Tanria on 2/17/2013 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think you'll be hard pressed to find a PvP guild to your caliber that runs RBGs on Alliance. After going up against you in TB back in Cata I figured you were probably one of the better Warriors on this server.

I think there are a few PvP guilds Horde? I'm not sure, though. After that whole RBG win-trade debacle over there I don't think anyone is really rushing into things at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
RBGs are evil
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Aethun
RBGs are evil

The belf speaks wisely...but I suck at raiding :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]