I give judgment upon thee

90 Human Warlock
Is it bad that I want to level a pally only for bit'chin transmogs like Judgement?
Edited by Jinxr on 2/17/2013 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh. It's happening. I will be shiny.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
My Warrior is a Pally wannabe, as opposed to all the Pallies that are wannabe Warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/17/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Jínx
Oh. It's happening. I will be shiny.

/Flexing in this Judgement gear.

D@mn straight.

btw, little tip if you are after Judgement gear, running those raids on different days of the week helps a lot, if you run with the same group on tuesday every tuesday then expect it to take months, trust me, different days of the week HELPS!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/17/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Invincible
I will be shiny.

You look like kat williams though.

Saying Kat Will can't be shiny? Racist... >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/17/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Invincible
Take off that helmet, bet you got a little kat williams beard under there.

Bahaha! I almost went with the shaped goatee too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"I think pimp, therefore I am." -K.W.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like to imagine that the shoulders have dirty pictures hidden in them somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
judgement is ok

looks best with Cataclysms edge :D like mine :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You want shiny? I am wearing shiny. ;-)

But yes, Judgement is one amazing looking armor set. Only armor set with a "dress" legs that, when worn on the full set, looks like an armor plated judge robe and not a skirt. My God that armor set is amazing visually.

So made a Paladin just to wear it? by God, man, that's the best reason to!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The challenge with judgement is acessorizing. I've not yet found a weapon/shield/cloak that goes perfectly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/18/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Invincible
The last boss in hyjal drops a pretty dope 2 hander that matches t2 perfectly.

That's the sword, yes? For a two-handed mace, nothing beats Sulfuras; two-handed axe, Drake Talon Cleaver, I think it is, from BWL? One-handers and shields are a lot tougher, though the Barricade of the Light (iL200 Wrath JP vendor) and Royal Crest of Lordaeron (heroic Culling of Stratholme) would be good shields.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You want shiny? I am wearing shiny. ;-)

But yes, Judgement is one amazing looking armor set. Only armor set with a "dress" legs that, when worn on the full set, looks like an armor plated judge robe and not a skirt. My God that armor set is amazing visually.

So made a Paladin just to wear it? by God, man, that's the best reason to!

You know the best part? If you look closely at the details on it, it's got chains on the bottom leggings area, with a (lol) metal crotch guard in front.

I have the action figure one and man it's amazing, cus you see what the set is SUPPOSED to look like and it just becomes even more epic!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/18/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Revette
The challenge with judgement is acessorizing. I've not yet found a weapon/shield/cloak that goes perfectly.

In my opinion the cloak I have fits just right, and I actually use the old lvl 70 pvp sword that has a holy glow to it, with particle density set to ultra my god it's got a huge glow and PERFECTLY fits the holy warrior of light theme, or what we know it as Paladin. (atm don't have sword xmoged due to leveling, and don't have my cloak showing)
Edited by Jakosta on 2/18/2013 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Judgement Armor is so overrated. Wouldn't catch me in that trash....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]