No difficult non-instanced content in game.

90 Troll Priest
All the difficult content there is in this game (challenge modes, raiding, organized PvP) is all instanced.

Questing is stupid easy (although grindy), elite areas are very few in number, world bosses are either incredibly easy (Sha) or never show up (Galleon), pet battles are a mini-game, there are very few difficult questliens, and group quests are gone. The only real challenges left in the world in WoW are rare champions in Pandaria (which BARELY count as difficult), and world PvP, which is something that varies server by server and isn't something that's controllable by Blizzard.

I want some non-instanced difficult content back, without having to hinder myself in order to find it difficult. (this is important here)

edit: The question of Brawler's Guild being 'instanced' or not is a grey area
edit 2: Brawler's Guild IS a good example of this type of content (although it's instanced). Now stop suggesting it.
edit 3: Quote from Goldenaxe that further explains my problem:

OP is clearly not asking 'how can I challenge myself out of instances' - he has acknowledged he can create his own challenges.

He is merely stating a preference for Blizzard to introduce more content outside of instancing which is as challenging as the content inside of instances. Which is a fair preference to have.

edit 4: Quote from Alphadruid:
02/17/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Alphadruid
He's set out two elements: 1) Challenging when played as intended, and 2) Not instanced.

edit 5: I know that heroic raids, rated BGs, etc are challenging, you don't need to tell me that. I just want to see more of that type of difficult content out in the world. When you have too many things instanced, it feels so disconnected from the world.
edit 6: changed title to better express what I'm saying.
Edited by Byniri on 2/17/2013 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Level as holy 1-90.
Edited by Palastorm on 2/17/2013 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/17/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Byniri
I want some non-instanced difficult content back, without having to hinder myself in order to find it difficult.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/17/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Palastorm
Level as holy 1-90.

and do dailies, as holy. dont worry that half million hp goes down super fast with denounce...
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Hey, with gear scaling you'll be a god from LFR in tier 16.
Reply Quote
Good luck in the age of me me me I dont want to work for my loot your never going to see it.

The game is going down hill and it doesn't look like there trying to stop it.
Edited by Leodin on 2/17/2013 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
There really isn't a reason to do so.

And what would it be without just throwing giant numbers at you?

It's actually just a lot easier to make difficult content in instances than the world.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Brawler's Guild isn't instanced.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Lena

technically it is
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Monk
02/17/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Leodin

technically it is

It's not instanced. And even if you consider it instanced because it's in a tram, the Deeprun Tram has a difficulty of -5. The Brawler's Guild doesn't make it difficult because it's not something you have to do; The Brawler's Guild is optional.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

It is contained in its own weird bubble.

Disruptron would be a weird fight without those walls.

And keeping out outside interference keeps it a challenging solo experience.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
02/17/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Byniri
I want some non-instanced difficult content back, without having to hinder myself in order to find it difficult.

But what? More fel reavers could be cool.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/17/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Byniri

Go run into sw and see how many people u can kill. Im sure youll find that rather difficult to do.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Brawler's Guild is a difficult solo-experience that does indeed have some social aspects (i.e, chatting with other people waiting for a match), but it is instanced.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/17/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Venetiâ

Go run into sw and see how many people u can kill. Im sure youll find that rather difficult to do.

and world PvP, which is something that varies server by server and isn't something that's controllable by Blizzard.

Op hasn't solo'd sha or galleon yet.

Difficult content still present.

I hope you're kidding.
Reply Quote
Good luck in the age of me me me I dont want to work for my loot your never going to see it.

The game is going down hill and it doesn't look like there trying to stop it.

Hey, there Leodin. Run any heroics yet?

nope go check my activity log troll.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/17/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Rethemal
But what? More fel reavers could be cool.
Fel Reaver stuff isn't really difficult or satisfying though.

The only amount of difficulty is whether you learned how to let a car pass through while you where playing kickball int he street. You can't solo it because of sheer numbers, so it doesn't carry any sense of solo reward. And if you get the necessary amount of bodies to fight it, it's not hard.

Really big nasty crap wandering around is cool for ambiance, but at the end of the day, it's just something everyone does their best to avoid any contact with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]