No difficult non-instanced content in game.

MVP
90 Night Elf Priest

I hope you're kidding.

I'm not kidding. Difficult content is supposed to sound undoable. Even in classic the only difficult content overworld were.. surprise.. the overworld bosses. It's always been that most difficult content is in instances though. Then people find a way. You haven't, that's cool... but it just means you are still working on it.
Reply Quote

I hope you're kidding.

I'm not kidding. Difficult content is supposed to sound undoable. Even in classic the only difficult content overworld were.. surprise.. the overworld bosses. It's always been that most difficult content is in instances though. Then people find a way. You haven't, that's cool... but it just means you are still working on it.

there were some Hard quests in Vin any of level 20 class quests, the redpath quest that you needed a raid for the other one just north of that which I forget the name of with the dogs, the chain quest to get the hammer for ZF just to name a few.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest

there were some Hard quests in Vin any of level 20 class quests, the redpath quest that you needed a raid for the other one just north of that which I forget the name of with the dogs, the chain quest to get the hammer for ZF just to name a few.

Ah, I'd assumed we were talking about level-cap content.

Perhaps we are not.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Brawler's Guild. Blizzard was thinking of you. I mean what else could you want, solo content elite mobs, strategy, oh crap moments. Maybe you want an island of elite monsters that one shot you for looking at them.

Plus wow is a mmorpg, this isn't elder scrolls. Your looking for single player hard difficulty in a game that wants you to group with others. They even gave you Brawler's guild and your still complaining.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Go run into sw and see how many people u can kill. Im sure youll find that rather difficult to do.

and world PvP, which is something that varies server by server and isn't something that's controllable by Blizzard.

Op hasn't solo'd sha or galleon yet.

Difficult content still present.

I hope you're kidding.

There's a ton of crap to do. I personally have done most of it and im not enjoying it anymore. But you sit there and !@#$% about nothing to do nothing is difficult. Go clear regular terrace. Or join a pvp city raid. Hell go start a fight in a lvling zone.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Group quests in Classic where piss easy with an actual group.

When people say they want group quests, they mean they want elites that they can and try to cheese to death with CD's and feel super cool.

Which, I'm all for as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
go solo sha of anger

that's not instanced and is probably pretty hard
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
PvP??
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
Group quests in Classic where piss easy with an actual group.

When people say they want group quests, they mean they want elites that they can and try to cheese to death with CD's and feel super cool.

Which, I'm all for as well.

Yeah, you can always spot the truth in these threads when they refuse to "artificially hamper" themselves. They don't really want a challenge, they want to boast how they are too manly for all current content.
Edited by Snowfox on 2/17/2013 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I guess this guy has not tried the ironman challenge yet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You know what would make questing way harder?

If Mobs low on health actually ran to other mobs to bring them in. That really doesn't happen much anymore.

Atleast I think. That's what was infuriating about those murloc camps in Elewyn. You didn't have any slows or stuns at that level range.
Edited by Jessebella on 2/17/2013 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/17/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Redupilous

No way in hell anyone could get to 90. The gear gap is way to high.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Yeah, you can always spot the truth in these threads when they refuse to "artificially hamper" themselves. They don't really want a challenge, they want to boast how they are too manly for all current content.

This is why people say you are a troll.

Yes but she is a troll with green text. Your just a actual troll.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/17/2013 01:34 PMPosted by Alphadruid

Making observations is not trolling.

If you have a problem with her ideas, refute and debate them.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
02/17/2013 01:34 PMPosted by Alphadruid

I know why people call me a troll. It's their problem not mine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

I hope you're kidding.

Sha of Anger is impossible to solo, and it's absurd that you would think that.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest

He says he wants difficult content that isn't instanced so he says to go solo the shah of anger. Clearly her post was a constructive and thoughtful contribution to the thread?

Back in classic I made a similar complaint to the op, no really.

Someone told me I should go solo scholo. I said that was impossible for a priest.

They said I should stop complaining about challenges then.

Later, I soloed scholo as a priest.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/17/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Redupilous

02/17/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Byniri
I want some non-instanced difficult content back, without having to hinder myself in order to find it difficult.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]