No difficult non-instanced content in game.

100 Troll Priest
02/17/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Alphadruid
Why she still has green text I have no idea.

You, I, and many others wonder the same thing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
02/17/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Venetiâ
Yes but she is a troll with green text. Your just a actual troll.

Don't engage alphadruid. You'll be happier for it.
Reply Quote

He says he wants difficult content that isn't instanced so he says to go solo the shah of anger. Clearly her post was a constructive and thoughtful contribution to the thread?

And you're attempting to turn the thread into a derailment about her. Move on to the topic, and stop being part of the problem.

As for the difficulty -- honestly, we're on a different skill level, you and I, OP. I still find some of it challenging -- mostly the rares -- but I do miss the elite quest objectives. To a point. I often had trouble getting groups together, so had to skip many of them along the way. Sometimes I came back later at a higher level, sometimes not. I think it used to be too much. Now it's too little. A happier medium would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/17/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Byniri
Sha of Anger is impossible to solo, and it's absurd that you would think that.

Is what you want for it to be that every overworld mob, even the most basic quest ones, where as difficult and took as long to kill as tougher rare mobs?

Because that would get awfully tedious
Edited by Jessebella on 2/17/2013 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
02/17/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Tianjan
I still find some of it challenging -- mostly the rares

I think the rare champions were a great addition to the game and would gladly accept similar types of mobs in the future.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest

Is what you want for it to be that every overworld mob, even the most basic quest ones, where as difficult and took as long to kill as tougher rare mobs?

Because that would get awfully old.

Challenge in WoW is not hard to find.

The issue with these threads is always that they are like a person going "I'm bored'. You suggest ideas to them, and they just shoot them down.

"I shouldn't have to hamper myself", "I only mean overworld", "I only mean at level cap", "The choices are solo it or bring all 40, nothing in the middle" It's annoying how the very people who ask for challenges will shoot down suggestions. They do that because they are not ACTUALLY looking for a challenge. They want something else.
Edited by Snowfox on 2/17/2013 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
02/17/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Jessebella

Because that would get awfully tedious

No.

Stop jumping to extremes.
Reply Quote
I still find some of it challenging -- mostly the rares

I think the rare champions were a great addition to the game and would gladly accept similar types of mobs in the future.

I've had some fun working on rare mobs -- and a champion. I think I may have managed two. I've learned that it's something I'll probably end up achieving as a cross-alt endeavor, as I've noticed the strengths and weaknesses of each of my alts makes a difference in the fights. I was amazed to find out that my shadow priest could whup some butt on rares my shaman and hunter couldn't manage yet, while my hunter could handle rares this one couldn't, and this one could handle some my hunter couldn't manage.

It's been interesting, that's for certain.

Edit: Alpha, you are the one acting like a troll right now. Stop instigating and stop hijacking the thread to act tough.
Edited by Tianjan on 2/17/2013 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
You try doing dailies on a monk with an ilvl of 450s...because you are too busy spending your valor for your healing set, to spend on PVE dps/tank stuff...

THEN tell me that the game is too easy...
Edited by Sinthndria on 2/17/2013 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
((bad language directed at other posters will be reported))

Back to the OP, if you want a challenge, try different classes and things, I don't know too many people that can play every single class perfectly well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

He says he wants difficult content that isn't instanced so he says to go solo the shah of anger. Clearly her post was a constructive and thoughtful contribution to the thread?

The reason she has green text is because back when there was a COMUNITY in this game certain people got rewarded for being helpful. Now most people are to lazy to care enough to do anything about it.
Its been yrs sence anyone has been granted or stripped of green text privledges.
Personally I find most of her remarks witty and interesting to read. If you cant handle what she says dont read it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
No.

Alright just making sure.

So, just more rare, tough mobs in general then?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Why don't you brainstorm some ideas for yourself, get creative? "Can I achieve 'x' in 'x' amount of time?" Something similar to this. There are so many things you haven't done in this game (don't say you have, nobody has FINISHED World of Warcraft), so stop acting as is there is nothing left for you here and if there isn't, play a new game.
Edited by Xhatu on 2/17/2013 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
No.

Maybe some group quest objectives -- but maybe not to the degree it was in, say, Wrath. Yegads, the stuff I didn't do. I've yet to complete Icecrown on any character.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
No.

Yes. I want to see:
-Tougher questlines
-More elite mob packs
-More difficult pre-Pandaria leveling
-More elite areas
-More world bosses
-Group quests
-Class quests returning

among other things.
Edited by Byniri on 2/17/2013 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
02/17/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Jessebella

Probably also means quests like you had in icecrown in wrath where there were a number of challenging group quests if you were still gearing up and not doing them in a group in full ToC 10 man or better gear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Yes. I want to see:
-Tougher questlines
-More elite mob packs
-More elite areas
-More world bosses
-Group quests
-Class quests returning

among other things.

Look up Iron man challenge. It would be perfect for you.
Edited by Venetiâ on 2/17/2013 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest

Yes. I want to see:
-Tougher questlines
-More elite mob packs
-More elite areas
-More world bosses
-Group quests
-Class quests returning

among other things.

Look up Iron man challenge. It would be perfect for you.

I want some non-instanced difficult content back, without having to hinder myself in order to find it difficult.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]