<The Council of Judgement> <Alliance>

90 Human Death Knight
<The Council of Judgement> is a level 25 Guild that has been on Veco since 2007. We are a laid back guild that tries to avoid drama and maximize fun as much as possible. We recently started doing RBGs and are planning on starting a second RBG group because we have more people than we can go with at once now. We also enjoy WPVP and while the guild has no official RP story/background several members participate in RP out in the world.

Our guild takes a unique approach compared to a lot of guilds on this server we have known. We believe the power to organize and work together is in the hands of the members and not the sole responsibility of the officers. As such the officers of the guild are few and are there to join and facilitate in activities with you.

We have 7 bank tabs, a fairly large repair pool, and a guild bank full of useful things.

We accept players of all levels, skill, gear and playstyles. Our only requirement is a sense of humor and mature head, we dont take kindly to too much petty drama or any of the other "high school" BS. We will ont be afraid to show those kind of people to the door but hope that those of you reading this arent those people!

Ill see you guys in game! Feel free to whisper just about anyone online for information, if they dont feel comfortable giving you a run down they will happily point you to someone who will

Also, people were saying this lacked some of my flair, so well, this is me, being awesome in halfhill. http://i50.tinypic.com/k2n6mf.jpg!
Edited by Kreinlich on 2/17/2013 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump for some good pvp encounters with these guys
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Indeed, Even though you can see my bones in that pic, Kreinlich puts up a fite. That's all i want from the alliance and the council showed me that more then once!

*Bump!*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/17/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Kreinlich
http://i50.tinypic.com/k2n6mf.jpg!

Cute.
Gotta pic from our date? ;)
Bump for Krieniepie. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://i50.tinypic.com/k2n6mf.jpg!

Cute.
Gotta pic from our date? ;)
Bump for Krieniepie. <3

Hmm. Possibly, I dont always take screenshots haha. I take it when I feel like ive made enough carnage to be worth capping. Or that one time when i made some peeps so mad that 13 horde showed up over this one little level 86 dk and i just kept killing him since i had no chance at 13 v 1. It was like Dark clan, koss, btg, and some other peeps.

EDIT SLAINE WAS THERE! Holla to mah boi!
Edited by Kreinlich on 2/21/2013 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ty hordies, keep the fite going :D

I haven't seen some people around for a while horde wise... o_o It's a little depressing. Anyone know whats up?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Everybody left
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You put up more then enough of the fite tonight. You impressed all of us!

You certainly deserve another bump from the rode.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks Rode. Always fun to find a group of you to fight <3
Reply Quote
All this crossrealm nonsense moved the thread down!
Reply Quote
Bump because of the crossrealm nonsense and for a good fite!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for more ally when dark clan gets mad bro and has to 7 v 1 me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/03/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Kreinlich
Bump for more ally when dark clan gets mad bro and has to 7 v 1 me.

That means they like you. It's a horde thing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i like kreinlich too!!! just no friends to 5v1 him with :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well the 3 v 1 thing wasnt working cause the 3 there were horribly bad. the druid Kawliga was a disgrace to the hank williams song and his BM hunter friends made me chuckle because normally BM hunters are my bane. But 7 v 1, that works, every time. No matter how bad they are. *sighs* Atleast I know I cause enough havoc for people to jump at the chance to kill me =)
Edited by Kreinlich on 3/4/2013 7:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
As reply to your dcof opinion we like to defend our members :) not leave them out to dry. no anger here just like to keep our peeps safe and sound and come on man you hang out at half hill killing peeps with no gear and lowbies. Then ya end up running to your farm. anytime you want to 1v1 shoot me a message.
Edited by Visadaria on 3/18/2013 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Aovi overhears the offer made by Visadaria, picks up his rusty watering can and tends to his carrots.

Farms are much safer.

Grinning he thinks to himself: Besides, there's always a 'Hoof Death Knight willing to head out to Half Hill and see how things are growing.
Edited by Aovi on 3/18/2013 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Edited by Kaizon on 7/19/2013 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Woulda appreciated you not bumping my thread as Im no longer associated with CoJ .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]