90 Worgen Hunter
Edited by Oddisee on 2/20/2013 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
We might be what you are looking for, and seems progression wise we are at the same level which is always nice. Feel free to check out our website or you can poke me if you wish to chat.

http://www.ex-tenebra.org/

Or in game
Minx#1520
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Thanks for the reply Minx, Ill have a look when I get home from work tonight.

Bump
Edited by Oddisee on 2/18/2013 2:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hows it going mate. Our current Hunter is about to retire from raiding and get married so we currently have a spot open for a new Hunter Dps for 5.2. Let me know if our times are suitable for you and if you think you have what it takes to raid semi-hardcore and push for progression!

< Catalyst > is an established World of Warcraft endgame raiding guild that focuses on hardmode and progression content. We are an Aus / Nz Horde guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server.
We are currently looking directly for one of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference:

Hunter Dps
Mage Dps

or Warlock Dps
or Boomkin Dps with Heals offspec ~

-----

Current Progression:

6/6H MsV
2/6H HoF
16/16 Normal

Our raiding roster is as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time - AEST GMT+10 during DLST.
Preference: Mature english speaking Aus / Nz locale players

-----

If interested please feel free to contact me at:
Tyriss#1233

or feel free to lodge a formal application on our forums at:
www.catalystguild.com.au
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We could take you, especially since were moving to 25M in 5.2
We raid your exact times, 8-12pm AEST on Wed/Thurs/Mon
Current progress 9/16HM and 16/16N, obviously it would be costly to transfer with the switch etc however i thought i would give you the option as our times are an exact perfect match, you can contact me in game if you wish to discuss things further - Aidan#1312
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]