[H] <Division VII> Recruitment Thread

90 Goblin Mage
Hit me up in game and we can talk about it if you want :) Ill be on my usual time [/quote]

Sounds good :)
90 Pandaren Mage
You should have messaged me man we had room :) Doing it again tonight dont be shy

I PvP on my Holy Pally. Sounds like you guys had heals covered, but I will drop you a line if I see you on.
90 Human Death Knight
Spartan, I got my computer back today. I'll be on later, hope to see you around!

Bump for you guys.
90 Troll Shaman
You should have messaged me man we had room :) Doing it again tonight dont be shy

I PvP on my Holy Pally. Sounds like you guys had heals covered, but I will drop you a line if I see you on.

I was the only healer :P

Spartan, I got my computer back today. I'll be on later, hope to see you around!

Bump for you guys.

Dope! That was quick .. Hit me up any time on game for a 1v1 I need to practice surviving melee as heals
Edited by Spartaxan on 3/7/2013 2:27 PM PST
80 Goblin Mage
Hi.
80 Goblin Mage
Doing it again tonight dont be shy

i need to be biten you promised me </3
90 Troll Shaman
How could I forget?! It's marked on the cal <3

ICC tonight for those wanting to go that's outside of the guild
90 Orc Shaman
Needs moar shaman IMO
80 Goblin Mage
best gm eva
90 Troll Shaman
Needs moar shaman IMO

Come on
90 Orc Shaman
I heard enhancement sucks in RBG and wPvP is alright. Arena we are OK in like 2 comps so maybe my rogue instead? Just need to level it lol
90 Troll Shaman
03/07/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Thundacatz
I heard enhancement sucks in RBG

Who told you that? Enhancements are fine but we do need rogues. Your more than welcome to come and premade it up with us on your shaman anytime.
80 Goblin Mage
shake shake shake shake shake shake it
90 Troll Shaman
(◕‿◕✿)

This song reminds me of launch day

Can't swim so I took a boat to an island so remote Only Johnny Depp has ever been to it before I stayed there till the alliance was clear I was bored and out of tears
11 Human Hunter
i chuckled
90 Troll Shaman
i chuckled

=)
100 Orc Death Knight
Bummmpyy
90 Troll Shaman
what it do
90 Troll Shaman
Bump because we can :)
90 Troll Warlock
bump
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]