BGs are so awesome

100 Night Elf Druid
Oh hey look, we don't have the flag, better go get it, oh look getting ganked by two people, wtf.

Meanwhile my team is sitting in mid.
Reply Quote
You can't be "ganked" in a bg.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/18/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Subjectalpha
You can't be "ganked" in a bg.

Never played LoL have you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
:( i sowwy

Get some friends to play with ya, becomes more fun even if you are getting stomped.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Sharuid

Nope....but I could have easily been confused thinking we were talking about WoW on the WoW forums. Sorry my mistake.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
02/18/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Subjectalpha

Nope....but I could have easily been confused thinking we were talking about WoW on the WoW forums. Sorry my mistake.

Gank is now a term used to define an unfair advantage, like 2v1
Reply Quote
I'm right
No i'm right
No, i'm right.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm right
No i'm right
No, i'm right.

You look creepy...
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
02/18/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Sharuid

It isn't a gank if you 2v1 at your turret, its called defending and smart play. Having a few rogues in the flag room isn't "ganking" its called defense.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I'm right
No i'm right
No, i'm right.

You look creepy...

You look fat, go stick your finger down your throat some more Belf.

LOL I'm sorry I just couldn't resist.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I have played BGs where its like your whole team just hides and when you run around you find them dancing in the corners while the ally turtle. thank goodness they put a time limit on WSG cause yes I am a veteran of 3 hour WSGs. /scream
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Oreooze
I have played BGs where its like your whole team just hides and when you run around you find them dancing in the corners while the ally turtle. thank goodness they put a time limit on WSG cause yes I am a veteran of 3 hour WSGs. /scream

I remember AV taking up to three days because of that kind of tom-foolery
Edited by Subjectalpha on 2/18/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

It isn't a gank if you 2v1 at your turret, its called defending and smart play. Having a few rogues in the flag room isn't "ganking" its called defense.

I was gonna make a smart and witty response to it showing how good I am at LoL, but then I am like meh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]