Azeroth isles

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are there any plan for these? It was mentioned that Kul'Tiras was going to be revealed in Cata.

Also, there's still Tel'Abim (where you can get bananas!!), Zandalar, Broken isles, Gilijim isle, etc
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/18/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Aeoden
Zandalar,

Destroyed by the Cataclysm, as said by the Zandalari in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/18/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Melyria
Zandalar,

Except for the fact it was vague.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/18/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Aeluron

No, it wasn't. The prophet directly says Zandalar was destroyed by the Cataclysm and that is why they're on Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

No, it wasn't. The prophet directly says Zandalar was destroyed by the Cataclysm and that is why they're on Pandaria.

Yes it was. It could mean the cities are destroyed or it sunk. He didn't really elaborate on the exact destruction.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Yes it was. It could mean the cities are destroyed or it sunk. He didn't really elaborate on the exact destruction.

It is no longer habitable. So it wouldn't make a good zone to explore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

It is no longer habitable. So it wouldn't make a good zone to explore.

We don't know what exactly happened though. Cause when we say Zandalar is destroyed in the context of the Cataclysm it could mean a few things.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Example A) A fiery husk of a nation that's still spitting out molten hot lava that would kill you.

Example B) A watery husk of a nation that's inhabited by evil fish people that would....really just kill you.

Example C) "It's gone , bob"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's gone , bob"It's gone , bob"

She's dead Jim!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
02/18/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Aeluron
It's gone , bob"It's gone , bob"

She's dead Jim!

I'm curious how you managed to mess up the quote tool in such the way you did....

It fascinates me. It's almost as if you would have to copy the bob part, and then quote another copy of just that....

What did you do?
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Zandalar underwater ruled by Naga!

............or Sea Trolls(as if normal Trolls wern't bad enough I dare say people would find this to be a worse case scenario since they don't want anymore trolls).
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Zandalar underwater ruled by Naga!

............or Sea Trolls(as if normal Trolls wern't bad enough I dare say people would find this to be a worse case scenario since they don't want anymore trolls).

We have Sea Goblins,why not Sea Trolls?

On topic,it's really a shame that Zandalar got destroyed,it was a zone that I was looking forward to explore in MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
The alliance doesn't need another fully functional major city. If Kul'Tiras goes in, it's going in as a battlefield.

The (not entirely unwarranted) alliance complaining will be so loud, it will deafen us all.
Edited by Gavalorn on 2/18/2013 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Gavalorn
The alliance doesn't need another fully functional major city. If Kul'Tiras goes in, it's going in as a battlefield.

Theramore was a fully functional major city in lore, it was just shrunk for wow.

Kul Trias could either be:
1) smaller in game than in lore.

or

2) you can't enter the city.

And by the way, the city isn't called Kul Trias, it's called Boralus or something along those lines.
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
02/18/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Gavalorn

Theramore was a gigantic city outside of game mechanics, but was shown as just a fairly big town. Same thing could apply to Kul'Tiras, or it could function like Kezan did where we only visit one part.
Edited by Gandred on 2/18/2013 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/18/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Gandred

Theramore was a gigantic city outside of game mechanics, but was shown as just a fairly big town. Same thing could apply to Kul'Tiras, or it could function like Kezan did where we only visit one part.

I mean it wouldn't hurt to give an extra city for both factions. Kul'Tiras Island is ours(The capital city or w/e it's called we get as well).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/18/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Melyria

According to some new information in 5.2, Zandalar is slowly sinking into the sea.

Personally, I think it was hit by Kul'Tiras, and they're both forcing each other under.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Makco
We have Sea Goblins,why not Sea Trolls?

Only so Blizzard's genocide of the trolls can continue.

I swear they hate them so much not only is the only 'good' tribe so few, but even then they continuously get picked on by mean lvl 11s or their own Warchief. Hell their leader got shanked in the throatface by some orc rogue who throws down more smokebombs that a fatguy at a dennys.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
02/18/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Veloran

According to some new information in 5.2, Zandalar is slowly sinking into the sea.

Personally, I think it was hit by Kul'Tiras, and they're both forcing each other under.

That would be hilarious actually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]