An old timers thread for old timers

90 Worgen Priest
Been on Scarlet Crusade for years? Post in here!

I had a chat with Ressorius earlier, and started feeling nostalgic for the old days.
90 Worgen Warrior
No. Bad dog.

/thread
90 Worgen Priest
No. Bad dog.

/thread

You don't own all of me
90 Orc Shaman
Started on SC the day the server was added. My main realm (Illidan) was at a 4k queue and I figured a new RP realm might have slightly more mature folks. Made a ton of great friends here even though I don't play here very often anymore.
90 Draenei Shaman
I actually started a few months after the server opened on a human paladin. The first day I played I was followed around by a perv for hours, the GMs did absolutely nothing, and I left the server shortly after. Came back in BC to play with RL friends again, who've all since left, but at least most of the pervs were gone too. I've stuck around ever since.

Though what happened to the pvp? :-(
100 Orc Hunter
I actually started a few months after the server opened on a human paladin. The first day I played I was followed around by a perv for hours, the GMs did absolutely nothing, and I left the server shortly after. Came back in BC to play with RL friends again, who've all since left, but at least most of the pervs were gone too. I've stuck around ever since.

Though what happened to the pvp? :-(

Cross-realm happened.

It actually is not fun or interesting to fight strangers who mean so little to you that you don't even notice their names.

It was so much fun to be in a fight with some of the wonderful people who used to be around--Stunn, Mitham, Maneens--just to name a few of the more prominent, but there were many more. There was a real challenge in trying to fight them: pew - /hug - pew - /wave - pew - /cheer. I made emote macros, which helped.

Also, Ozekial left--although that happened long after I left, he has recently returned. So maybe he will liven up the PvP scene.
100 Human Paladin
It been fun Jums, I'm retired officially. did my finally log off today. it was good seeing you again, brought back alot of memories. akinee <3 fun times. Aki, palv, jums if you want my email, just ask buttercup.

<bows>
100 Orc Hunter
It been fun Jums, I'm retired officially. did my finally log off today. it was good seeing you again, brought back alot of memories. akinee <3 fun times. Aki, palv, jums if you want my email, just ask buttercup.

<bows>

I'll miss you, Réss. There's no reason to play alliance now. Good luck!

<salute>
Edited by Palvarosa on 2/26/2013 4:23 AM PST
90 Human Paladin

<bows>

You left without saying bye to me?! :O

</3

._.
100 Undead Priest
Also, Ozekiel left--although that happened long after I left, he has recently returned. So maybe he will liven up the PvP scene.

Safe bet! ; )

In other news: Dude-aros, Ressorius and Turri all in the same thread!!!

...a little nostalgia for those new to SC; These people were the backbone of PvP on SC back when it all began. What we were doing with Saturday PvP was basically a rekindling of what we had a while back when there were High warlords and all those cool titles we all strode for.

PvP on Scarlet Crusade was incredible for as long as I remember. I learned a lot from folks like these. Albeit we added a little NY-ese into those "cave-stomps"! ; )

It's great to see you all back and adding to the culture still.

Oh and by the way, we still made chopped meat of cross server games when we all did that insta-queue. I have some of those scores screenshotted somewhere. Ask Roatch, we still giggle in vent about those with Ocar and the rest of the crew! We'll be back soon gang...hold tight!!

Where the heck is Peebs when you need him???
85 Draenei Warrior
http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Scarlet_Crusade_US/PvP

Bam!

oh the memories..

MORE HONOR, NEED MORE HONOR!!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Scarlet_Crusade_US/PvP

Bam!

oh the memories..

Fixed.

And oh god yes. The grind. The tumultuous, blood-wrenching grind. I MISS IT SO!!!

Speaking of old times, anyone remember Rahurm, problem child that he was?
Edited by Tathlyn on 2/27/2013 1:07 AM PST
100 Orc Hunter
http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Scarlet_Crusade_US/PvP

Bam!

oh the memories..

Fixed.

And oh god yes. The grind. The tumultuous, blood-wrenching grind. I MISS IT SO!!!

Speaking of old times, anyone remember Rahurm, problem child that he was?

Oh, yeah. He was my hubby's guild mate. I was invited to DM to help a warlock get his mount (another old memory!) and there was Rahurm. Of course a certain subject came up, about which he was quite defensive. He was so very immature.

And the grind... that honor decay was a killer! I loved the rest of it, though. I almost wish ranks would be displayed on the forum, but then the RBG joke ranks would also be displayed and that wouldn't be right.
90 Worgen Priest
Lol. I was in the same guild as Rahurm for a while.

Good times.
90 Human Monk
I rolled my first character in WoW on SC back in 2005. My 3 toons back then were Cyryas (rogue) and Deckyon (hunter) and my main through to Wrath, Rylar (warlock).

I remember many good times, especially the world PVP battles and the weekend-long AV's.

It is nice to go back and remember the old times.
100 Troll Shaman
I joined this server about 2 months after it opened I think. This character became my main later when I joined The Darkspear guild. I've seen lots of folks come and go and been tempted to transfer off with them when some did that, but I'm still here.
100 Orc Hunter
Lol. I was in the same guild as Rahurm for a while.

Good times.

For a day? That's what Warcraft Realms says, anyway.

Going by that, you missed being a guild mate of Mr. Palv by a few days.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I started about 3 or 4 months before patch 2.4.0. Does that make me an old timer?
90 Worgen Priest
For a day? That's what Warcraft Realms says, anyway.

I don't remember how long I was in it, but it was when MC and ZG were still current content, and 2.0 was impending

<bows>

We'll miss you, amigo.
Edited by Araxom on 2/28/2013 12:53 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]