501 R Druid 14/16H LF 10M

1 Goblin Rogue
I'm currently looking for a 10 man raiding group core spot. I would prefer full time heals, but I can go boomkin for 5.2 if necessary as a swing healer.

Raid experience:

6/6 Heroic MsV
6/6 Heroic HoF
2/4 Heroic ToEs

Missing Heroic Tsulong and Heroic Sha

Time availability:

Weekdays 5pm-3 am East
Weekends All day

You can contact me via Shinon#1656.

I am looking for Allience only. I will consider horde if transfers fees are paid for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you consider 25m hit me up

Demise of Kel'Thuzad Alliance 25m is looking for skilled and experienced players to add to our ever-improving roster (formerly of Burning Blade).

Demise has been around for almost 8 years now. We believe we are the posterchild of consistency and stability. If you're tired of joining new guilds just for them to break apart, check us out!

Current Progression: 16/16HM

6/6 HM Mogu'shan Vaults - Realm First! HM Will of the Emperor
6/6 HM Heart of Fear
4/4 HM Terrace of Endless Springs - Realm First! HM Sha of Fear - US23rd kill

Past Progression:
Dragon Soul: Rank 32nd among US 25 man guilds with a pre-nerf Spine kill.
Firelands: We finished at 7/7 HM in Firelands, with a US #35 HM Ragnaros kill.
13/13 in 25 man Heroic Cataclysm dungeons, ranked #39 US and #1 on Burning Blade.
12/12 in ICC25, and 12/12 in ICC25 Hard Modes with the US 50th kill of HM LK.

We raid Monday-Thursday 7pm-11pm EST.

Recruitment Needs:

• Resto Druid - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Holy Paladin - HIGH
  • Disc/Holy Priest - HIGH
  • Mage - Medium
  • Enhancement Shaman - Medium
  • Protection Paladin - Medium

Any exceptional applicant is welcome to apply even if you arent on our current "need" list.

WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Dem%C3%ACse/rating.tier14_25
Website/Apply: Demise-Guild.Org

Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 12/16H *Should be 14/16H this Tuesday*
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-25 Man.
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
Computer hardware does not allow me to play 25s, so not interested at all. Sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Hello Till! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a resto druid for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

We would also entertain the idea of possibly going 25 man for next tier if another 10 man or struggling 25 man would like to talk to me about that.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 15/16 HM
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

1 Tank: Closed
2 Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk, Disc Priest
2 Melee DPS: Closed
3 Caster DPS: Elem shaman, boomkin, warlock

Obviously high quality applicants will be considered and trialed.

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: lilsean2648@aol.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
Alliance please.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
While I couldn't promise core spot (to anyone really, not just you, we rotate players based on comp per fight, I sat out two first kills last tier myself), we might have an opening for you. Would like to see armory, logs, etc.

My battle tag:

Logos#1689
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi Shinon:

I sent you a battle tag request, but I forgot to add a note to it. My guild is looking for a swing healer for 5.2! You'd be healing three heal fights, fights where druids are better than our current comp, when a healer is out, and likely on a rotating basis otherwise. We're <Modest> on Kilrogg, and we ranked 21st for U.S. 10 mans this tier. Here is all the info you'll need to find out if we're a good fit for you:

Thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7350945318?page=1

Wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Modest/rating.tier14_10

Contact info:
Guild Website - http://modest.enjin.com/recruitment (mainly for app processing)
Guild Email - modest.recruitment@gmail.com
In game you can contact Nalp or me, though I’m not an officer. My battle tag is Dcat#1238
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://hordecore-madoran.guildlaunch.com

With 5.2 coming out, we are looking to change up our raid roster. Currently we have a number of spots open but please feel free to apply if your class is not listed.

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you can show us that you can go above and beyond. then we will find a way to get you into the raid group.

Currently Recuiting

All applicants should be able to attend both groups with a high expectation on availability and attendance. This will allow us to have greater flexability to optimize the raid comp to better fit the current needs of the group.

Tanks - High

Prot Warrior

The applicant should be able to hold high threat on multiple mobs while ensuring they are able to execute boss mechanics and use cooldowns at key times. Applicants should also have a dps spec and able to hold expected dps numbers while dpsing.

Healers - Medium

Resto Druid
and/or
Mistweaver Monk.

Healers which apply should be able to hold high HPS while maintaining sufficient regen to heal the entire fight. Having a dps off spec and being able to hold expected dps numbers will be required.

DPS - Low

Warlock
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Currently we have no opening for melee dps.

All dps are required to hold high dps numbers, while ensuring they are able to execute the boss mechanics. DPS should try to push themselfs to the limits of thier classes capabilities each and every time they raid, Striving to perform better each time. They should know when to use personal dps cooldowns to maximize damage outputs and survivability cooldowns to minimize unavoidable damage.

About Us

Hordecore is a semi-hardcore raid guild on the Madoran server. We are currently running 2 successful, equaly progressed, 10 man groups which are both focused on progression.

We know that people want to raid and not be on standby every week. so we try to keep our roster about 12-14 people per raid group to limit how many people are on standby any given raid day.

About You

Members of Hordecore should have the following characteristics:

- Have a working mic for voice chat.
- able to hold high attendance.
- show up for raids on time.
- bring pots/flasks/consumables to all raids.
- are able to make at least 2 of our 4 raid nights per week barring any unexpected RL situations.
- able to read up on boss fights and come to raids with knowledge of the encounters.
- ability to listen to directions and execute them.
- have a yearning to squeeze out every ounce of DPS, HPS, TPS and survivability they can get out of their characters.
- able to provide and receive constructive criticism and suggestions/pointers.
- want to be the best at what they do.

Raid times
Our current raid nights are the following.

Group 1
Wednesday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Thursday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Sunday at the same times on progression weeks.

Group 2
Friday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Saturday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Monday at the same times on progression weeks.

Current Progression

MV(n) - 6/6
HoF(n) - 6/6
ToES(n) - 4/4

MV(H) - 5/6
HoF(H) - 2/6

You can apply on our website at http://hordecore-madoran.guildlaunch.com . Feel free to post any questions you may have on our guild forums or contact one of the following officers in game via mail or whisper.

Jelu (realid - Jelu#1735), Nyteryder, Cirieris, Belue, Pinuppanda
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
^ btw I cannot raid 25s as I stated. Its not a preference issue, just a hardware issue. No amount of talking will make my computer magically better.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
in game now
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warlock
<Origins> is a 10man alliance progression-raiding oriented guild on the high population PVP server Sargeras.

Progression: 16/16 HM

Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking for any non paladin/priest to polish off our healing core. This is a core raid spot opening.

Raid Nights: Mon-Thurs 7-11 CST (server time)

Contact info: Kursed#1833 (I'll be on later tonight) or feel free to contact me via whisper/in-game mail. An officer may also try to get a hold of you as well.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Howdy, Tilyy

Meridian is a realm first 10man raiding guild on the US-Ghostlands PvE server that is in need of a full time druid. We've been around since April 2007 and have always remained at a competitive level of gaming. Our primary goal as a guild is progression in hard modes while still having fun at the game. To this end we keep our roster very tight so that gear is kept within a small group and so we can limit swaps. We only recruit primary raiders, not backups. If you're interested in raiding with a guild that has been around for years, join up!

Meridian currently raids (until progression is over) Sunday->Thursday 8-12:30 eastern. Normally one of those days is an off-day/alt day, but it changes week-to-week depending on the schedules of our members. We are a very active bunch and do a lot of non-mandatory things on off nights, like challenge modes (we have realm first gold), mount sell runs, pvp, worlds bosses, and old school raids.

Mop Progression:

MV = 6/6 HM
HOF = 6/6 HM
TOES = 3/4 HM

If you're interested or have questions please visit us at:

http://www.meridian.engin.com ~ brand new website!

You can also contact Lasitoo or me in game.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Tillyy,

Our roster only has 1 battlechicken. We have room for a dps chicken full time, and on occasion heals OS. If you're interested, please see guild details below. All the best!

<Riot> is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man raiding.

About us:
<Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

MoP Progression:

• Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6 (Heroic 25), 6/6 (25N)
  • Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 (25 norm)
  • Heart of Fear 1/6 (Heroic 25) , 6/6 (25N)
  • Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 (25 norm)
  • Cata:
  • Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
  • Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
  • Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:
  • 1 Warlock
  • 1 Mage
  • 1 Melee (feral, ret, or WW monk)
  • 1 Elemental Shaman

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):
  • Wednesday 8 - 12
  • Thursday 8 - 12
  • Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:
  • The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
  • Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
  • Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
  • Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
  • No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
  • We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
  • Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
  • Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
  • We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
  • We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You seem like you have a rather hardcore background, but posting in case you have interest in this. Immediate balance/resto openning.

Avatar is a 10-player Alliance guild founded in BC to provide serious-minded raiding on a casual schedule. Three expansions later, our focus remains on providing heroic-level end game progression raiding to adults with professional, educational, and relational commitments that make raiding 3+ nights unrealistic, or undesirable.

Raid Schedule
Friday and Saturday nights, 5:15 - 10:00PM Pacific Time (Server time for Suramar)

Suitable Applicants
Consistent with the above description, only adults who truly want to raid on a 2-night a week schedule, expect to have our raid times match for a long time, and want to raid at a serious (Heroic) capacity should consider appling. This is an older guild much high-demands, both raid-wise and personally, and has a strong culture of commitment and self-directedness.

Our Expectations for you

Dedication: We expect our members to be solely committed to our guild and raid agenda. That implied proper preparation for encounters, being on-time, and long-term plans to remain with our raid team.

Self-MotivationWe expect that you push yourself in the game, rigorously and passionately. We are not going to hold your hand. Your self-directedness will determine the player you become.

PersonabilityAs working aged adults, we elect to give 8 hours of our lives, weekly, on Fri/Sat night to enjoy the game and the company of those who we play with. It is crucial that you are socially apt.

CURRENT OPENINGS: We are currently seeking to replace several positions on the team. Since several of our members are willing to swap mains to accommodate new talent, our current options are as follows:

a) Tanking position for Brewmaster, DK, Guardian druid
b) Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin
c) Feral Druid
d) Warlock/Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Ele Shaman

How to Apply

If the above sounds like what you are interested in, please file an application at the guild website. We encourage you to take the time to read over our founding principles/guild policies before you do so. Website: http://www.avatar-suramar.com/

Contact Information
Please feel free to contact us on server, or via battletag for further discussion. You may also post questions to this thread if you have any.

BattleTag: Theologan#1622
Email: avatarsuramar@hotmail.com

Best wishes,
Oscifferon, Guild Leader
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
★ <Inertia> 11/16H (10M) 10Hr/Wk LFM ★

Tuesdays & Thursdays (6pm - 10pm Pacific)
Clean up day on Sunday or Monday

Inertia-wow.wowstead.com

Nal #1109
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Hello Tillyy,

If you can work out Tues,Wed,Thurs 8p-12 EST raiding let us know! Here's some details about the organization I represent. We have an immediate opening for DerpTurkeys for 5.2. My Skype is SGDelacour, and my real ID is Delacour#1483. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our website is http://www.severitygaming.com and our applications portal is http://www.severitygaming.com/apply#wow

Tightly Knit Large Multi-Game Community
- League of Legends
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Minecraft
- World of Warcraft

25m Alliance Raiding on US Kel'Thuzad
  • Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-12pm EST Raids.
  • Lots of resources: human, and monetary.
  • Formed at the start of Cataclysm.
  • We DO run 10m to finish out instances when applicable (at the end of the week).
  • 2-3 Week Trial Period (Recruits are able to receive loot)
  • Loot Council (w/ EPGP modifier), External Skype chat rooms.
  • Note: Flasks, Food, Repairs and Potions are provided
    Current Progression Status (Last Updated: 1/23)
  • T14 Heroic: 6/16 (6/16 25m Strict)
  • T14 Normal: 16/16 (15/16 25m Strict)
  • T13 Heroic: 8/8 (25m Strict)
  • T13 Normal: 8/8 (25m Strict)
  • *We will pay for transfers as long as conditions are agreed upon.

As always, our raid spots are considered "competitive". What this means is that all of our raiding positions are up for grabs. If you feel that you can outperform one of our raid members, feel free to apply.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warlock
    <Separation Anxiety> Silvermoon US
    11/16 HM
    LF 1 healer Role, replacing resto sham, no one is on Leather int

Raid Times
    Raid Sat 8pm-1245 est
    Sun 7pm-1130est

Need a person with 100 % attendance, recent changes put us in a place of going from 4/16 HM to 11/16 HM in 2 months, replaced 1 insufficient person due to dieing to mechanics and replacing final person for set team, now that has attendance issues

Free flask, food, pots, guild covers other costs,
    May help with Xfer costs,
    Harten#1295
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]