Thundering Serpent Hatchling Giveaway Bonanza

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Argent Dawners! Dark Fist has recently finished getting all gold challenge modes within a guild group, and the reward for this is the lovely Thundering Serpent Hatchling! If you are missing this from your pet collection, feel free to whisper one of our members on an alt to join (or your main, whatever!) for your FREE* hatchling! Keep in mind you need Revered rep to purchase, but fortunately through questing, it does not take that much long anymore!

*May cost 270-300 gold at vendor <_< >_>
Edited by Tysent on 2/18/2013 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
A while back I joined DF for this pet on my alt. They were happy to help me level up the alt with wonderful words of encouragement, and even started to invite me into raids. Next thing I know I'm geared out and rocking my CM transmog set. Really awesome guild. 4/5 stars, minus one star for the lack of Gnomes. Would not trade for a salt lick.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Who let Jinx into the guild? GG!
Oh Hell. She was in my CM group?!?!
This. Is. AN OUTRAGE!

Many lonely Thundering Serpent Hatchlings still looking for a good home!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Tempting... but :effort:.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Eh, it's pretty easy to get to revered. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
the only hatchling worth having is ji-kun hatchling, but I guess the thundering hatchling will comfort you when you cry yourself to sleep because you don't have one. it worked for me, highly recommend

btw if anyone's ji-kun hatchling is in need of a loving home i'm your girl
Reply Quote
Are you guys still allowing people to join to get this pet? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are indeed~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]