middle button and healbot ...

90 Human Death Knight
KGB
I have used healbot for over a year now and never had any probs with it , i log onto my healer and notice the middle button does not work made sure my spells were correct and everything but still wont work . the button works on every other program and zooms in and out like its saposed to . any help would be nice thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Because Deathknights don't have enough heals to require the use of middle button

Works for me, I use it for brez. Update your HB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KGB
not for my dk hotrod lol .. and i have updated :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Only thing I can suggest is uninstalling Healbot and reinstalling it. Otherwise, I've never had that problem. When I did have a similar problem, my mouse was going out.

Beyond that, the only thing I could suggest is swapping to VuhDo or Grind2 + Clique.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I've occasionally had a problem with the "on click" vs. "on release" function of the middle button for healbot. I totally forget which works and which was wonky, but you might try changing that.
Reply Quote
Might check that it isn't keyed to something in blizz default that might be affecting it and make sure that scrolling commands are turned off in healbot. The mousewheel tab 3rd from the bottom on the side selection, everything should say "none" except the bottom row that should say "healbot menu".

Also are you using any other click to cast type addons or any mouseover function that is set to a button3 command?
Edited by Feyranna on 2/20/2013 4:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
The middle button does not work while using mouseover macros with healbot or the default raid frame. You have to set the spell in healbot and it should work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]