Hope for the Scrubs lol

90 Worgen Druid
5.2 seems to be coming with a Nerf to 5.0 Raids, now maybe you guys can stop complaining and go kill some bosses :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Only a 10% nerf, who cares? Most guilds are not finished with the current tier, and a new tier is coming out. Probably one of the first times in a long time that the current content wasn't just farmed for months by most guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
IDK where you got that name but you just stop being so darn cute right this minute!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
PVE
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Moojerk
PVE

Where! Where! OMG I cannot find it!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
haha Yeah I'm excited about 5.2 :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
They've already made it so the scrubs could raid. Its called 10-man. They need to make the fights more difficult or lower the item level because as is the difference is pretty silly.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Snugglepants. /squee!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Amaxas, I love you, but...... the current content is fairly challenging. We have like 2 weeks left in this tier, and only two guilds on KJ have cleared all content. Compare that to DS, and there was dozens of guilds farming heroic Madness for months. Also with 5.2 there is incentive for 25 mans now, the whole thunderforged stuff, so that should be interesting to see if that brings back the 25 mans.

Professor Snugglepants out!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Req
Amaxas, I love you, but...... the current content is fairly challenging. We have like 2 weeks left in this tier, and only two guilds on KJ have cleared all content. Compare that to DS, and there was dozens of guilds farming heroic Madness for months. Also with 5.2 there is incentive for 25 mans now, the whole thunderforged stuff, so that should be interesting to see if that brings back the 25 mans.

Professor Snugglepants out!

I usually don't like alliance... but there is something about this rogue... I can't resist i just want to squeeze her cheeks
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I'm not disagreeing with the overall difficulty at all. The tier has definitely been challenging enough for my taste. My argument is the difficulty of 10 man raids with respect to 25, I have ran both and 10 is significantly easier. Not to mention the difficulties of maintaining a 25 group outside of raid.

Also, you are the cutest. Wanna be buds?
Edited by Amaxas on 2/20/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Also I'm sure balancing will help. Small things outside of the static raid difficulty like me being able to shield an entire 10m for almost 300k dmg is just utterly silly.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I'm not disagreeing with the overall difficulty at all. The tier has definitely been challenging enough for my taste. My argument is the difficulty of 10 man raids with respect to 25, I have ran both and 10 is significantly easier. Not to mention the difficulties of maintaining a 25 group outside of raid.

I think that's subjective to group and encounter. I think there will always be some fights easier in 10, and some easier in 25, and some easier for certain comps.

We are buds already :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I feel as if this is not true, for one reason and one alone. In a 25 man it is easily possible to "carry" or have a few people slack off and still compensate, as well as more room for error via B-Rezzes etc. In a 10 man, EVERYONE must be on point and perform top notch or the boss isn't going down. Less margin for error makes 10 mans more challenging then 25s...sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I feel as if this is not true, for one reason and one alone. In a 25 man it is easily possible to "carry" or have a few people slack off and still compensate, as well as more room for error via B-Rezzes etc. In a 10 man, EVERYONE must be on point and perform top notch or the boss isn't going down. Less margin for error makes 10 mans more challenging then 25s...sorry.

You have no idea how wrong you are. You can't carry anyone because all mechanics that exist to prevent this are present in both 10 and 25. However, go watch a 25m amber-shaper or blade lord video and tell me if you notice a difference in the number of wind bombs on the ground or the number of reshaped life. Things like wind bombs are an instant wipe in 25 man if even 1 of those people hits one. In 10 man that isn't the case at all because I can negate almost all of that damage with SS and DA on top of the fact that you only have ~5 people dodging the bombs as compared to about 15. Like I said I've done both and I've done it this expansion as well as past expansions. The enrage timers are calculated so that you have the same amount of slack per person allotted in 10 and 25 so even on a fundamental level your statement about less margin for error is false. You can say all you like that nobody can mess up in 10m and for the most part I will agree but when it comes down to it nobody can mess up in 25 either and you have to have 15 more people still having to do exactly the right thing all the time. I honestly can't think of a single mechanic that is more difficult with 10 people than 25 and like I said the healing is far less intensive. I promise you that I can single heal the vast majority of this patch in 10m and we take 6 on most fights in 25.

Edit: Majority was a bit strong :P. I can probably single heal several of the fights though.
Edited by Amaxas on 2/20/2013 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/20/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Snugglepants
Amaxas, I love you, but...... the current content is fairly challenging. We have like 2 weeks left in this tier, and only two guilds on KJ have cleared all content.

I remember when a new raid would come out, when no one in the world could even do it because they hadn't cleared the previous raid in order to get attuned for the next one. For example, when black temple came out, no one could even do it for the first 2 weeks because no one had killed kael'thas yet.

I also remember pre-nerf Muru, the guild killer.
Edited by Moojerk on 2/20/2013 1:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I can't for the life of me find out who this cute mystery gnome is. Nobody tell me, I'm going to figure it out.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Zzz 10 man vs 25 man arguments.. Both have pros and cons that eventually equal out. Calm down, Gnome.

Edit: The baseline of this topic is cancerous. Can we all give a little less !@#$ about what other people do?
Edited by Hollistar on 2/20/2013 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Zzz 10 man vs 25 man arguments.. Both have pros and cons that eventually equal out. Calm down, Gnome.

Edit: The baseline of this topic is cancerous. Can we all give a little less !@#$ about what other people do?

Don't you tell me to calm down troll. And its more of wanting a little incentive than caring what other people do. I think 10 man raiding is great but something to separate the two would be nice. Not even gear maybe just some exclusive mounts that can drop or something.
Reply Quote
71 Gnome Priest
This talk of PvE is really getting my juices going.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]