Lf Casual team

90 Human Warlock
Leveling a HORDE dk tank here -this is my main feel free to look into the profile for experience.
will help your team as best i can

fuzzy#1618
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Our 21+/Close knit family of a guild named Valkyrias Legacy has opening for ranged DPS/healers for our core raid group. We are eventually looking to expand to two 10 man raiding groups (more if need be). Currently our main goal is to "bring back" the social aspect that this guild achieved in Vanilla/BC/WOLK and make new long term gaming friends in the long run. Basically we are looking for fun, helpful, hardworking, good laughs and amazing people to fill our ranks (in every aspect of PVP/PVE, Transmog Runs and Achievements)!

WoW is our #1 game that is played, but we can also be found playing just about anything that is released on PC as well as many other consoles. We prefer raiding experience but as always, we are all willing to help educate the right person when it comes to Raiding! If you have any questions or would like some more information you can contact me in game via Real ID or make a toon to talk to our Guild Leader "Shishio" or any other officer located online.

•Name - Valkyrias Legacy
•Age - Around since Vanilla (for some of our "elder" guildies) up through current Mists of Pandaria content - we can also be found in multiple other games via PC which of course you are always welcome to join :)
•Raid Times - This is for Core - 7:30 PM CST to Midnight CST Friday & Saturday.
•Heroic Runs - Mondays 7:00 CST to 11:00 PM CST (as needed, alts welcome)
•PVP - Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday - 7PM - 11 PM CST
•LFR Guild Runs - Tuesday - 7PM CST to 11:00 PM
•GDKP Transmog Runs - Sunday 2pm CST till whenever.
•Vent - Yes!
•Realm - Draka - US
•Faction - Horde
•My Real ID - Lithvea#1295
Looking forward to possibly hearing from you and thank you for your time!

~Lithvea~ <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]