how do i make inquisition less painful

100 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Invincible
Inquisition isn't hard to keep up in pve. I mean there's only like 5 pewpew buttons. Are we really overwhelmed lol?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Invincible
douchebag troll like you?

name calling? really? u mad, bro
Edited by Thermadin on 2/21/2013 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Invincible
if you need help

If I needed help, why would I ask some douchebag troll like you?

02/21/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Invincible
Why are you mad bro.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Man some of these forums just turn bad so quickly when someone just ask for help or a simple question...just because somebody puts up a negative comment >_>
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey, that's Mr. Elitist to you, scum. You are the dirt beneath my hooves, the hooves of a goat which is buffed by Inquisition for almost entire fights!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My question is

Why do druids get a 40 second max dps buff ( savage roar ) and ours is only 30 sec max...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Why can Assassination rogues renew their Max DPS buff (SnD) with Eviscerate while we have to renew ours?

Possibly because we're different classes and have different things to worry about, I don't know, sounds like a real brain teaser to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Stop wasting your time here Inares. Wannabe's like Invisible and the other white knights on this forum don't really know the current game anymore. They play armchair QB claiming LFR as something that matters and since they raided in Wrath they "KNOW" paladins.

There are much better sources of information which I'm sure you're aware of.

I come here only for the comic relief now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Scryn
I took the glyph of Inquisition. I know it's supposed to be a dps loss, but I'm not that good at the game, and with all the times I'd forget to refresh Inq the glyph I think is a net gain for me.

I don't theorycraft, but I remember a time when selfless healer was a clear dps gain for AoE only. There must be that little window which makes the glyph worth wild past not having to refresh as often. I have yet to find :/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Stop wasting your time here Inares. Wannabe's like Invisible and the other white knights on this forum don't really know the current game anymore. They play armchair QB claiming LFR as something that matters and since they raided in Wrath they "KNOW" paladins.

There are much better sources of information which I'm sure you're aware of.

I come here only for the comic relief now.

Honestly, I don't mind helping people, but sometimes you just have to let loose, y'know? Besides, somebody has to be that guy.
Edited by Inares on 2/22/2013 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Inares
somebody has to be that guy.

Wait wait... you're a guy? Mood spoiler.

Being "that guy" is fun though. You know you won when you get the biohazard tag.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly, I don't mind helping people, but sometimes you just have to let loose, y'know? Besides, somebody has to be that guy.

^ <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Ahahah, I got banned for the !@#$% post, nothing else. #yolo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A step by step guide to making Inquisition less painful by Inares

Step 1: Keep Inquisition up.
Step 2: See step 1

The end.

Any questions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Don't think that helps.

At all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]