[A] <Omen> Recruiting - 10m Th/Mon 7:30-10:30

90 Human Mage
We currently have 10 raiders, but being more of a casual guild (though focusing on progression) we have recently had to cancel raids since sometimes real life affects perfect attendance.

We'd like to add 2-3 raiders to our ranks, while hoping to avoid too much of a rotation (since usually at least 1-2 people cannot make a certain night), having to sit when more than 10 people show up might be a possibility. We raid early because most of us have full-time time jobs that prevent us from staying up until 12/1am server time.

You can expect a friendly/laid-back raiding experience but we do require our members to review strategies, come prepared, and perform better than your average player. We like to have fun while raiding but not at the expense of hindering progression. If you don't have hours upon hours of free time to raid, but want still want to progress and raid with a solid group come check us out.

We currently have room for:

1-2 shaman (any spec)
1 hunter
1 Feral Tank Druid
1 Resto Druid
1 DK (any spec)

We prefer consistency, but completely understand if you cannot make a night due to real life reasons - all we ask is that you let us know so we can plan better. We always put our raids on the calendar so you can easily just update your status.

We also expect a certain skill-level since we are focused on progression. DPS numbers, hps/healing/overhealing and handing boss mechanics properly are all things we keep a watchful eye on. Its not fair to the rest of the group who are dedicating their time and energy to be prepared to raid if a few are obviously not doing what needs to be done to progress.

If you want to chat over vent and find out more about how we run things, please feel free to contact myself on either Marsui or Osakasa, or Xlithz the Guild Leader.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi Marsui...was curious if you would be interested in my Hunter? I have spent this tier on my Lock but have recently been preparing for 5.2 to make the switch back to my Hunter...who was my main for quite a while.

If you would like to get in touch with me my ID is bdombo1972#1290...currently I am on Area 52 Horde...and hating every minute of it LOL.

Regards...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]