Starting 3s

90 Orc Hunter
So as the title says im wanting to start running 3s with my buddies. We have a geared frost mage/Bm hunter/ disc priest(whom we are working on gearing since he usually pve's). Is this something that will work or would i be better off with a different comp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yea, i was hoping to get more physical dps with me (rogue,kitty,warr) but no luck as of yet. Is this a handicap we can work through or a deal breaker?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
if you can't do better try it out, if you enjoy running it then it is a success.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You have a frost mage: let me be the first to congratulate you on achieving Gladiator! You're among the top 0.5% of all arena players to achieve that title. By sheer coincidence, it's a title also held by 65% of all mages - be glad you know one who will carry you! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]