[A]Insert Coin - New Raid Guild Needs Members

90 Human Death Knight
Insert Coin, is a brand new guild on TN looking for quality players. The core of our group have 475-487+ gear and a few of us have been on this server since classic. We would like to fill out our 10m spots with similarly geared players. Our intention is to clear MSV very quickly and finish Terrace before 5.2 hits. If you're a skilled player and you've longed to clear MoP raid content, this is your chance to start at the beginning.

To escape drama, we will not be censoring guild chat. This means that you must be a mature player and not easily offended by everyday words. Also, the guild is not led by one governing individual. Instead, there is a group of co-leaders to handle situations and raids. This is to prevent the uprising of one individual who can't control the power.

Our core members have extensive raid and hard mode experience in every tier of content. If you are new to the game or lack skill, worry not, we will work with you and help you. We want to raid on a 2-3 day/week schedule.

• Wednesday - 7pm-10pm (progression)
  • Thursday - 7pm-10pm (progression)
  • Sunday - time is still up in the air.

We are looking for people that can commit to nearly 100% attendance for the Wednesday/Thursday raid; the Sunday raid will be auxiliary/optional.

We intend to take raiding seriously for the 2-3 days that we do it. You need to not stand in fire, be comfortable with criticism, and capable of quickly learning raid mechanics.

Mumble and a working mic are required.

Currently we need:
  • OT
  • Healer
  • DPS

Post here or pst in game for an officer.

Insert Coin to begin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, if only you were Horde, I'd have to talk to you about that. We're missing a raid leader as well as a few needed spots. I tried RLing, but my guild yells at me because I ramble and go off on tangents I think are relevant, that actually aren't >.<

Good luck to you on Alliance side!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It would be nice to be Horde. The population over there is so much better... We were Horde side but xfered to Alliance before MoP. Regret it now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Good luck! Wish you all the best.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thank you, You too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I sent Dreads a in game mail, I'm interested. Do I have to join your guild for this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hi Skinttub,

I received your in-game mail and want to thank you for your interest; however, we would like it if our 10m roster consisted of all guild members. If you have some friends you would like to bring over we would be happy to have them as long as they're okay with our policies (which are very, very lenient).

Hope to hear from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]