Having trouble meeting my stat Priority.

90 Orc Death Knight
Hello! From what i understand the current 2H frost Stat priority is:
Strength;
Expertise Rating (until 7.5%);
Hit Rating (until 7.5%);
Haste Rating;
Critical Strike Rating;
Mastery Rating.
Knowing this, ive been messing around with stat weights on Ask Mr Robot, and cant seem to get hit and Exp cap, while getting hast to overcome my crit.
If anyone has a solution, id love to hear it!
Cheers! and thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Your hit/exp ratings look good. If you're into addons, I'd recommend reforgelite, it's a neat little tool to get an idea of what to do.

As far as Haste vs Crit, I wouldn't worry about it. After taking a cursory look at your gear it looks like most of the pieces you have already have Crit on them and most of the Haste you're getting is from reforging. Just keep an eye out for future upgrades with Haste on them.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
you're just wearing a lot of the "warrior" style gear right now, so your crit is pretty high, crit is not a bad stat however, Haste just dwarves it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Gorghul,
I'm from Ask Mr. Robot and checked out your character to come up with some stat weights for you. But it looks like the default ones do what you're looking for :) As Postonforums said, you have a lot of crit-gear that's making crit so high.

If you look at what Mr. Robot is doing, he's reforging everything to Haste when possible (after reading Hit/Exp caps). I see a Mastery > Crit reforge, and that's because the item already has Haste on it, so it can't be reforged into Haste.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help out :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/14/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Postonforums
you're just wearing a lot of the "warrior" style gear right now, so your crit is pretty high, crit is not a bad stat however, Haste just dwarves it.
That stuff is everywhere!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thank you all for the feedback, I was just at a stand still with my gear, I apriciate all you're help!
Cheers, Gorghul.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
02/14/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas

It's about half the gear this tier

It's nearly 50/50 itemization, like, there's only 1 "Dk" style ring and other similar circumstances
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/14/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Postonforums

It's about half the gear this tier

It's nearly 50/50 itemization, like, there's only 1 "Dk" style ring and other similar circumstances
Well, at least it isn't as bad as DS was. Haste was nonexistent it seemed like.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]