[A] <Exile> (L25 Adult Raiding) 10/16

90 Human Warlock
Hello everyone,

We are an easy-going Australian guild based on US-Nagrand that is looking for a few more raiders to replace members that we have lost to the RL (level 9001 elite) boss.

Our raid times are: Weds & Thurs from 8-11pm server time (AEST timezone, which is GMT+10), with the occasional Friday and/or Sunday depending how we feel.

As for progression, we are currently 10/16 but hopefully, with your help, we can get 16/16 before 5.2 hits.

What roles are we looking for? Well, we're open to all roles actually, and if we get enough new people, we can spin up a 2nd team or go back to 25-mans.

If you want to raid in a fun & relaxed environment, like your alts & achievements, then come join us!

Post a reply in this thread, or whisper an officer (Tarcalion, Tomt, Silvermourne, Tyrus) ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey Tarc! Been a while (this is Tori (Lucelle/Mishiya/Starbaby).

How're things on Nagrand? Sam and I are still over on Jubei, and just came back to the game. Currently playing a disc priest and Sam is on his Pally and Monk.

Hope you're well and happy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Heya Tori, long time no see :) Glad to see you & Sam playing again !

Nagrand feels dead imho - very hard to recruit lately (since MoP tbh) and as such we've dropped into casual mode :/ but hoping to get out of it soon enough.

I'm going to try and rebuild into 25's (or 2x10mans) which is why I'm here spamming forums to see if anyone is interested :P
Edited by Tarcalion on 3/12/2013 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
was wondering if u guys were after a mage dps? My raid experience thus far is 6/6 MSV and 3/6 HoF. my current ilvl is 492 and im arcane/fire specced. Let me know :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Heya Totaleclipse,

We do have 2 active mages at the moment so that means we have to rotate ppl around for 10man. One of them is thinking of working on his priest tho (cos we are lacking a spriest with heals offspec) so its definitely possible that we can squeeze you in somewhere.

This is just a short term thing tho cos hopefully I can spin us up back into 25mans as fast as possible.

So if you're ok with general craziness & role sharing in the short-term until things settle down for 25mans, then contact us [Tarcalion, Xantharr, Tomt, Tyrus, Silvermourne] ingame :)

Additionally, if you have any friends that may also be interested, bring them too. I'm not too fussed about gear level (although that does help) cos we can gear ppl up reasonably fast.

The most important thing is commitment, and ofc the ability to get out of the fire :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
your mentioning a rotation of sorts, how will that work? Would i only raid once every 3 weeks, be squeezed in when theres an available position or be on a "standby"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]