Perplexity - Guild For Sale

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Perplexity

This guild disbanded a few months back when we couldn't keep a steady raid going. Too many people either not showing up or had real life conflicts with the raid schedule. The guild itself is level 25 with all perks unlocked, and has 1150 guild achievement points. The guilds bank has 7 tabs with a lot of good stuff still in it. I can invite you to the guild if you would like to see everything that was left behind.

I'm looking to sell it all for 100k, or for the best reasonable offer by the end of next week. If you are interested, you can contact me on here or in-game. Elumbra and Ariose are the best toons to contact me on.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
guild experience is no longer caped so leveling say a guild from 1-25 isn't like it was in cata. That also means that the big gold prices for guilds are a ton lower than 100k.

7 tabs alone are only 19350g

If your guild bank is packed with older items and not current most people who would be looking for a guild would just look at that as vendor trash.

You will be lucky to get 25-40k for your guild since it is low on achvs/Fos. Also it use to take 96 days to get to level 20 now it takes a few days to be 25.

People exploited guild leveling and selling in cata so blizz made it where you and say 5 of your friends could level a guild with pretty much little to no effort. 5.0.4 has reduced guilds' value significantly. Me and some people I play with on darkspear leveled a guild and only sold it for 25 k mind you that is like ok but it was also higher pop server .

60000 guild xp per quest no cap also
In about 22 minutes each start zone invite can earn 1.5 million XP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The stuff in the guild bank is mostly current materials from mop. We were very active during the opening of mop, and now we have all these extra mats just sitting there unused. I would say the stuff in the gbank alone would add up to 40-50k. Also, the 100k is more of a buy outright price for me. Other than that, I'm waiting for the highest offer. If you read my post clearly, you would have seen that.
Edited by Elumbra on 2/14/2013 3:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
02/14/2013 03:09 AMPosted by Elumbra
The stuff in the guild bank is mostly current materials from mop. We were very active during the opening of mop, and now we have all these extra mats just sitting there unused. I would say the stuff in the gbank alone would add up to 40-50k. Also, the 100k is more of a buy outright price for me. Other than that, I'm waiting for the highest offer. If you read my post clearly, you would have seen that.

I understand that. Like I said though markets for guild selling is pretty much not going to meet a number of what your sentimental value is for the guild. I notice you have alot of members in the guild why not let one of them take a lead not gm but lead rather than part the guild out?

If you find a sucker for more than what I said it was valued at Id crap a brick.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
*Sigh*, it's not sentimental. If you would read what I had said, I'm not even asking for much over what you suggested the guild would go for. I also explained that there is around 40-50k of mats in the gbank at this time. I am also not expecting the 100k. That is just my set high price if someone wanted it right now. I'm just looking for offers. I am the only person that is even active in the guild, so no, there is no one to pass it off to. I plan on looking for a new guild, and I am selling this one before I do.

I'm looking to negotiate pricing with people that are interested in buying the guild. Not wasting my time explaining to you that what you suggested as pricing is actually around the same as what I was asking for.

You suggested that it would go for around 25-40k + the 40-50k of value in the gbank atm = 65k-90k total value. Hell, if someone just wanted to pay the 25-40k, I would just empty the gbank myself and make the profit from that. However, I wanted to leave it as an option in case someone wanted to use all the food, pots, flasks, gems and other various mats that would have them setup for raiding.

Again, my 100k was just a buyout price. If someone really wanted it, and didn't want to wait a week for me to see what other offers I would get, I would just give it to them for that price then and there. Buyout.

I hope this answers all your questions and concerns now. You may want to find another thread to try and be informative in.
Edited by Elumbra on 2/14/2013 6:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Would you be willing to sell off mop materials in bulk from your guild bank?
if so please email me at madkow990@gmail.com with screenshots of what you have available.
Reply Quote
I would like to point out some things.

A level 25 guild with mounts, pets, shirts and BoA items unlocked, even recipes and certain achievements that can take some time to aquire are certainly worth more to me than just some guild someone PL'd to 25w/ no extras.

Time is money.

Also, maybe someone really likes the name of the guild.
I know I cant create a guild called Perplexity as it already exists.

I think if the guild bank had current materials and food/flasks, glyphs and gems and everything else I listed above with a total value of 40-50k then asking for bids up to 100k is more than fair.

I'll start with an offer of 25k to get the ball rolling. (you can take out what you want)
My gold is on Ally side though.

Lemme know Msg Cakebread , Shiftaced or even Wnfakind to get ahold of me if im not online.

Good luck. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol. Bubba makes me rofl. He is the all knowing "Guild Market Guru"
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
02/14/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Pandakiller
lol. Bubba makes me rofl. He is the all knowing "Guild Market Guru"

Do you level and sell guilds? Because I have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I created this thread for people that would be interested in buying my guild. Not to create an argument over who is more knowledgeable about selling guilds, or to be informed myself by random people. I feel that my price is fair, and have done my own research. If you are actually interested in purchasing the guild, I will hear you out. Otherwise, please create a separate thread if you wish to enlighten the community with what you believe to be a fair trade for guilds, and discuss your opinions there.

I also want to announce that the current highest offer is sitting at 25k for the guild alone. (Excluding what is in the gbank)
The highest offer by next Friday (2/22/2013) will get the guild, or the first to accept the 100k offer for everything.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
I created this thread for people that would be interested in buying my guild. Not to create an argument over who is more knowledgeable about selling guilds, or to be informed myself by random people. I feel that my price is fair, and have done my own research. If you are actually interested in purchasing the guild, I will hear you out. Otherwise, please create a separate thread if you wish to enlighten the community with what you believe to be a fair trade for guilds, and discuss your opinions there.

I also want to announce that the current highest offer is sitting at 25k for the guild alone. (Excluding what is in the gbank)
The highest offer by next Friday (2/22/2013) will get the guild, or the first to accept the 100k offer for everything.

Forum is open to all to post . You don't like that maybe not post?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Thing is I wasn't in the least trying to be rude in anyway I was just offering sound advice. How that advice was missconstrued too be rude in anyway is beyond me. Also in the org post she said nothing about it being pieced out go figure after the fact people are like zomg this guy is a know it all.

I'll know next time to leave it be and let people dig them self in a hole. Try to be helpful and people go all a hole on you. Go figure this is cho'gall where being an a hole is cool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/16/2013 04:49 AMPosted by Bubba
Also in the org post she said nothing about it being pieced out

02/14/2013 12:50 AMPosted by Elumbra
The guilds bank has 7 tabs with a lot of good stuff still in it. I can invite you to the guild if you would like to see everything that was left behind.

It was there, no specifics, but that was because I was looking for people to show more interest in contacting me about it.

I was only trying to let you know that you were not helping with anything, and that it was wasting yours and my own time. That is why I explained in detail why my price was not only fair, but was around what you were trying to tell me to sell it for.

Then, when I saw you becoming a little defensive due to the responses, I decided to make it clear that I was not looking for a debate in my thread. Was not directed toward you alone. Was trying to save my thread from any drama or conversations unrelated to the selling of my guild. Yet, here we are lol.

I would really like this conversation to end here now, so this thread can get back on topic. If anyone would like to clear up any further concerns on the subject, you can send me mail in game, but I will report anything further off topic in this thread as spam.
Edited by Elumbra on 2/16/2013 5:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Did u sell it
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Appears to be a level one now, meaning it prob server transferred
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I know I'm a little late to the party but are you still selling the guild?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]