Possible transfer looking for Alliance Guild

90 Worgen Death Knight
Hello there folks,

I am currently in search of a new home and am looking at this realm as a possibility to make a hard push with progression now and in the up coming patch.

I am currently logged out in gear and spec that I intend to play, however as always telents are fluid due to encounters.

I Have Extensive BC and Wrath raid experience in all 3 specs. I am Experienced in 6/6 25 man MSV though never have downed Will on 25 and 6/6, 2/6 and 1/4 on 10 man as DPS.I have a Tank set I am currently assembling as I do value the flexibility of my class and believe it makes me a stronger contributor to a raid to have a off spec available.

I am currently seeking 2-3 days a week with the following times as guidelines:
Note: All times are CST

Sat, Sun: 7:30pm- 12am
Tue-Fri 5:30-11:30pm
Mon: Prefer off but am negotiable

Please note I do have some flex in these times. If you are seeking people and are not inside these times please make note in you reply so I know you have read this post.

I am available most nights on this character on Stormreaver or you can reply or battletag me @ Jerad#1602
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, I see you're thinking about transferring here from Stormreaver! Funny, the guild I'm going to tell you about is a branch of a Stormreaver guild.

<Lzuruha> is currently trying to form a 25m team and we're looking for just about everything at the moment. Our raid times will be 9pm-12pm every Saturday and Monday. (Though looking at your times you don't prefer Mondays, sorry.) We'll be semi-hardcore; basically you have to be able to follow mechanics and pull the required amount of dps or hps/mitigate properly BUT there won't be yelling and I'm fairly certain would could do this drunk as a brewmaster.

If any of this sounds interesting to you just hit me up! My battletag is Jelly#1262 or you can find me on skype at OrangeRabies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]