Patrannache most difficult Tame so far

90 Undead Hunter
Patrannache was a headache to get. I would see the tracks, but never be able to find him. Then I followed them backwards, still no luck. Then alliance fail hunters were attacking me all over 4 winds. Finally I started follwing the tracks backwards, found a narrow spot where I knew he had to pass by in a few minutes and sat there with my flare going non stop and got him. Was a tough tame.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Try deciding at level 60 (in vanilla) that you wanted a ghostsaber....

Yeah...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
wasn't too hard to get i got mine in vanilla and I wasn't even 60. was one of the first pets I got. My hunter is old old, by the way, so some of the old pets I got back in vanilla. It just wasn't my main playing character back then or even my 2nd or 3rd alt, it was my 4th.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
02/15/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Skills
wasn't too hard to get i got mine in vanilla and I wasn't even 60. was one of the first pets I got. My hunter is old old, by the way, so some of the old pets I got back in vanilla. It just wasn't my main playing character back then or even my 2nd or 3rd alt, it was my 4th.

The issue was, at lv 60, the pet would stay level (what was it, 3?). And then you had to level it, but it only gained exp from mobs your level...which it was useless against.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]