So I heard you liked free gold...

So, in an effort to make me get off my lazy butt and actually finish this long project I've been working on, I'm going to give myself a deadline: February 22 at 8:00 PM server time.

That is when the series premiere of my BRAND NEW game show called Greed will take place: where JUST 7 questions about World of Warcraft separate you from winning 1,000,000 gold

For those of you who do not know about me or my games, let me give you some history:
I started doing these free to enter game shows back in the summer of 2008. Since then, I've probably had over 1,000 contestants play my various games and have given away a combined total of almost 1,000,000 gold!

So since people never read these long posts that I used to make in the past (and since I have no desire to actually write one), I'll just give you a quick summary of how this new game works:
  • 7 questions about WoW separate you from winning 1,000,000 gold.
  • The questions deal about WoW in every aspect imaginable, from lore, to raiding content, to interface options, to class mechanics, and even can include hisotry of the game in general.
  • All questions are multiple choice. However, in most cases, more than one correct answer is given and you must identify all of the correct answers from a list of up to 10 choices, thus making the game more difficult.
  • If you can correctly answer all 7 questions, you win 1,000,000 gold (other prize values are available to win).
  • Remember, the SERIES PREMIERE of Greed is Friday, February 23, at 8:00 P.M. server time (EST). As in the past, entry continues to be FREE. If you have any more speicific questions as to how the game works, feel free to contact me by sending an in-game letter with your question to Drew Carey or submit your question as a response to this forum post.

Note, in order to participate you must have the Ventrilo client installed on your computer and have the ability to join a Ventrilo server. Prize money is ONLY given to HORDE characters. If Alliance players wish to participate, then they must create a Horde alt and then transfer their applicable winnings through the creative use of the neutral AH system. Solely participating in Greed or any of Drewcarey's game shows guarentees no amount of money to contestants or potential contestants.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    The 23rd is a Saturday. I see the 22nd in the beginning of post.
    Edited by Spinelli on 2/15/2013 3:28 AM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]