Emerald Dream

90 Human Paladin
I don't expext a whole lot of people to care. This is just for those of my friends who were offline and I could not let them know what's up.

I'm leaving.

No, not for good. No, i'm not deleting my characters. I have given away some cool items and about 85,000 gold as my last good dead. If you missed out, i'm sorry.

Reason? Meh, got High School graduation comming in about 60 days and I also have prom to plan for in the next 60 days. Not to mention getting a job after school. Also, more time towards the girlfriend.

I'm sure i'll find myself on during 5.2 here and there and maybe here and there now to say hi to friends. But, I won't be playing really.

Anyways, it was a pleasure to play with and against you all. Have fun out there.

-Love&Respect to Emerald Dream Community [Even to the people who 'hate' me and vice versa.]
Edited by Roxamus on 2/14/2013 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dear Livejournal,
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/14/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Fulbright
Dear Livejournal,

Took the words right out of my keyboard.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
02/14/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Roxamus
comming
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((Have fun with your adventures. We'll still be here when you get back. :))
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
cy@ nerd
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
You get a job after high school o.O? what happened to university and masters and doctorate :S
Reply Quote
Good luck Rox. Jumping into the workforce right out of HS can be challenging so I hope it works out for you. Take care and hope to see you around eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea, my fathers boss is giving me a job until I get into school again. Doing construction and making 11 dollars an hour, i'm not gonna say no. x.x

Thanks Xanathal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Good luck Rox :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Congrats on graduation! And good luck with the prom and job hunting and all! Ohgod, I think I vaguely remember going to a prom once -- it was fun! :D Anyway, all best on your journey!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Good Luck Rox. If you're planning on going to college you may want to look into doing military for a couple of years to get it paid for (assuming you don't already have a plan for that)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Me too /highfive
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11.00 an hour?

BLEH. Considering minimum wage in NY is going up to 9? No thanks. Go to college or join the military then go to college.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/15/2013 07:57 AMPosted by Rettribution
Go to college or join the military then go to college.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]