Umm, I didn't change the meaning. But continue, it's funny.
Do you want me to break out a dictionary?
Oh, and now you are just trolling.
Sensations - how about rather than trolling threads of other classes, you actually provide some numbers/actual arguments about *why* they are fine?
Walking the middle ground here, Druids do have a lot of utility (though some of that has to do with who they are raiding with via Symbiosis). There are quite a few fights where the utility Druids bring has made my raid group able to down content we otherwise might not have managed.With that said, I'm happy for the buff they're receiving because I don't like my Druid co-healer feeling like he doesn't bring much to the table. Utility is great, but he wants to heal.
Symbiosis is very cool, but ultra-clunky to use, very circumstantial, and depends entirely on people doing something extra on top of a demanding raid encounter. It's just like Lightwell used to be...which was changed in MOP for exactly this reason.
- Tranq is our major cooldown, and I've seen people die through it.
- Eff is nice in theory, but it's target cap and it's small radius make it crappy in a tier where everyone tends to be so mobile and spread out.
- Wild Growth is pretty pricey for what it does.
- Rejuv's duration was cut so short that blanketting is no longer really possible.
- Many druids have taken Healing Touch off their bars entirely aside from procs, and Nourish off their bars altogether.
It feels like they are missing something. Either an additional mobile aoe healing tool (something like POM?) or a more reliable Greater Heal equivalent.
But let's keep this thread OT, there is a resto thread on the front page we can continue this in if you'd like :).