Undead Mages Into Undead Warlocks

36 Undead Priest
I remember reading about how some Dalaran mages turned into warlocks upon Arthas' necromancy. Can someone explain to me how this works?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's more like some mages who were turned undead made the conscious choice to become warlocks due to the Forsaken's much less restrictive policies on demonic magic compared to Dalaran's and the undead's general affinity for power and combat pragmatism without concern for morality.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Eh, I got creative with it. My warlock was once a Mage who "barrowed" a book from a more shady teacher with the intent to turn him in. Unfortunately for him, that was right about when undead knocked down the door. Apon reanimating, he suffered major memory issues, and looked to the tome he still had on him to figure stuff out.

It had property of Dormond on it, so that became his name (because of corse it was his, why would he have had it) and if this was his book then he must have used the magics within.

Bam, Warlock.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
*Borrowed* and *of course*
Fixed
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/14/2013 03:54 PMPosted by Augustev
I remember reading about how some Dalaran mages turned into warlocks upon Arthas' necromancy. Can someone explain to me how this works?

It falls under the category of "A wizard did it." Only substitute someone with "badass Legion created artifact sword" for "wizard".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]