DnB, Dubstep, House, etc.

100 Night Elf Death Knight
I produce several types of EDM, such as DNB, Dubstep, House, Moombahton, Trap and more, I have it up on Soundcloud if you want to check it out:
https://soundcloud.com/aktionmusic
I have a few songs up for free download, and will hopefully finish some more tracks and put up more download links soon, enjoy.
Note: Many of these songs are as of yet unfinished, so they still need a little work for me to be completely satisfied with them, I plan on finished them soon however.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Cool, I will check out your stuff. Thanks for sharing =)

Edit: You've got one on there called Moombah Trap early demo, that groove at like 1:25 is great. Also Decimate and Axiom are good, but I'm partial to Electro anyway so I'm pretty much digging Axiom. That's a good tune! Have to say I also like Transcend, the intro anyway, you have a bit of a drumstep thing going early in the song (and again at the end) that sounds great.
Edited by Breakbeat on 2/17/2013 9:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
they all sound good xd but the one you call Moombah Trap Early Demo the beat at like 1.27 to 2.37 is kick A__ would love for you to put a 3 to 5min beat of just that for me xd i would use it to pvp with lol.
Edited by Bdmxd on 2/18/2013 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]