Ganking my 86 alt in a cave? Really?
Reply Quote
yes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
All of the world of warcraft is our territory
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're going to get mad? You're on a PvP server bro.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If you don't want to get ganked, get your guild to bring level 90 protection with you. I followed around archetype guildies so they don't get ganked while they level, you can do the same.

It's called playing Team America World Police dude
Edited by Dreadhorns on 2/23/2013 4:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Where to begin... first, I AM 90 protection, and I camped the SUKME horde that failed to recognize my general authority. Second, if I see you in TB again I will poop on you. Additionaly, SUKME will live in fear of CCFC for the immediate future. That will be all.
Reply Quote
HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE INFERNAL LORD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GIT SUM IMP
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
i suggest winterspring.. ganking 50s is hilarious
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/23/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Impdaddy
if I see you in TB again I will poop on you.

Till a PVE geared warrior shows up and poops on you twice in a row without breaking a sweat like during cata /nod
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
This coming from impdaddy who flies around on his violet proto-drake and fear bombs tagged horde dueling outside of org. To afraid to land.

Then he's going to !@#$% about it on the forums when his alt gets ganked.

Boo Hoo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I think you deserved it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ahh, good ole impdaddy. Using your port to get on roofs so not to die. Waiting to use your soulstone till people get away. Fear bomb people and dot them. Good times. You've always been a good easy gank. Great laughs at how many tricks you use but in the end you have to run away.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Of course I have to run away - every time I go to org there are at least a dozen arena nerds hanging out itching for a fight. Also, afflic survivability used to be terrible in cata but now it is superb.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Why come to org if you're just gonna run away. Outside of org with CrZ is the place to be if you wanna get better at beating a class 1v1. Don't cry because someone found you with your pants down. You gank lower levels at halfhill all the time. I will give you credit though on not using your farm as a scape goat unlike the two baddie rogues samsnead and fabulous. They can 2v1 someone but when a warr hits them for 67k they blind and run to their farm.
Reply Quote
EXCUSE ME SIR

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
EXCUSE ME SIR

nou
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i liken a fight between Coffeecup Fan Club and SUAKM to the immovable object and the unstoppable force, respectively
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i liken a fight between Coffeecup Fan Club and SUAKM to the immovable object and the unstoppable force, respectively

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

I THOUGHT OUTPLAYED CONVINCED YOU TO QUIT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]