10 man Triad of Wolves

90 Blood Elf Warlock
We are looking to start a 10 man have a few ppl already would really like to have a exp... person to help lead starting with MsV Feb 20th Look up mikeyb in game or head to ToWexodar.guildlaunch.com Thanks Exodar :)
Edited by Mikeyb on 2/16/2013 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Triad: a group of three, especially of three closely related persons or things. .

!0 man. How does that work? =O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Triad does not always mean 3. If it did, then the what about the Chinese Triad .. just sayin'.
Think before you speak!
Trolling in forums is prohibited. Just sayin' again.
Edited by Themis on 2/16/2013 5:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/16/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Themis
Triad does not always mean 3. If it did, then the how would the Chinese Triad mafia work

In actuality the Triad Mafia was named that because of their symbols and their language regarding to triangular imagery. Not because of it consisted of a group of three. The original Triad members was actually a group of five, but they used this language to communicate because it was not well known.

Perhaps you should.
Think before you speak!

And since you think following forum policy is so important, I would tell your guild member that double posting is also against forum policy, which he did.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not if he is looking for TWO different things.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
A double post is posting the exact same thing two times! Not two DIFFERENT posts
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you read what i said.. I said triad doesnt always just mean three! You read what you wanted to read! Not what was said! You two trolls are just awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/16/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Themis
Not if he is looking for TWO different things.

He's not. He even stated that it could be classified as the same thing. And in addition to that he's just filling up the forums with unneeded posts that could be rolled in to his original.

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:Creating threads about existing topics.
Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

I'm not tryin' to be an !@# about things. Just trying to help. You coming on here and bashing Erroneous isn't really helping your recruitment post. I know recruitment is hard enough and wish luck to you guys, but if you're trying to form a group I'd try to be more respectful about things. He could have been asking an honest question.

Edit: I see that you posted three times in a row before a response was even given. That's exactly what the policy does not want. Again, I'm just trying to help you out. And no, I did not read what I want, I read exactly what you posted on there and responded to it. Triad does not even mean three. It refers to triangle. Yes, triangle refers to three, but Triad does not. I'm not trolling, I'm trying to give you advice and inform you on something you're trying to sound knowledgeable about.

But again, good luck recruiting. Exodar is dead enough as it is.
Edited by Acarnismonk on 2/16/2013 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
either way one post was about a Raid Leader and the other about a Tank But thanks for enjoying my posts enough to fill them up with useful information :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
triad [ˈtraɪæd]
n
1. a group of three; trio
2. (Chemistry) Chem an atom, element, group, or ion that has a valency of three
3. (Music, other) Music a three-note chord consisting of a note and the third and fifth above it
4. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) an aphoristic literary form used in medieval Welsh and Irish literature
5. (Military) the US strategic nuclear force, consisting of intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles, and bombers
[from Late Latin trias, from Greek; related to Greek treis three]
triadic adj
triadism n

This particular triad seems very serious... Or Chinese? I'm confused now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wow :O you have a dictionary!! You know how to copy n paste too!
Thanks for making forums worth while :)
People like you ('Trolls') are the reason most threads are garbage.
I appreciate the fact that you dont see the forum as it is.. but instead, turn it into another post about trolls .. I wonder why Exodar is so dead all the time.... :) It's gone to the dogs!
Edited by Themis on 2/16/2013 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Trolling in forums is prohibited. Just sayin' again.

I wasn't trolling. I was just poking some light-hearted fun.

Honestly did not mean for this thread to be derailed so horribly. =/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I wasn't trolling. I was just poking some light-hearted fun. Honestly did not mean for this thread to be derailed so horribly. =/

I wouldn't take the blame for it. You made a joke. They reacted the way they did. Not your fault Neuro. We understand your Forsaken humor =P

Again I say, good luck to you all with recruitment. On this realm, you'll need it.
Edited by Acarnismonk on 2/16/2013 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/16/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Themis

You've got a very broad definition of what a forum troll is.

Exodar's realm forums are leaps and bounds more enjoyable than most realms, IMO.

Unless you're all business, all the time. There's no fun in that.

Zombies just want to have fun.

Honestly, though. Good luck. Sorry for crashing your thread.
Edited by Neuroticaine on 2/16/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
If you've spent much time at all on this realm or this forum, you would find that we on Exodar have an odd sense of humor (I'm surprised the cows have not arrived). I actually wish you the best of luck in recruiting. I do.

Instead of lashing out at the first joke, join the oddness. It's what makes this little realm unique in some ways. No one was trolling you (unless there's some bad blood I seem to be missing because I'm not really familiar with the intricacies of horde relations).

02/16/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Erroneous
!0 man. How does that work? =O
The emote should have clued you in, but that's ok.

So, let's start again. You need a tank and you need a raid leader. Can they be one person? Do you need two people? Obviously, they must be horde. You are in luck! Very few of my compatriots tend to visit this forum and it is populated mainly by your side. To get their attention, joke, they like jokes. Post something from a cow. They like cows...

And please, I am the GM of a guild named <Cheese Vendor>... Really, your name is fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I know who you are:) I have toons on both ally and horde on exodar... I have been on Exodar for two years now :) I know how people are and I didn't go to any post of their's and bash anyone...
Edited by Themis on 2/16/2013 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We are also trying to recruit cross server at this time..........And yes we need a tank and they also could help us lead if they have the exp were looking for! Exodar can be a tough place to recruit not many unguilded end game lvl players :) End of story!

Thanks for taking the time to read
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Wow :O you have a dictionary!! You know how to copy n paste too!
Thanks for making forums worth while :)
I appreciate the fact that you dont see the forum as it is.. but instead, turn it into another post about trolls .. I wonder why Exodar is so dead all the time.... :) It's gone to the dogs!

im perty sur eets gon 2 da cows, nut dawgs. dawgs smeel...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/16/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Behemot
im perty sur eets gon 2 da cows, nut dawgs. dawgs smeel...

And thus this thread has been corrupted.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You shouldn't be going on to peoples posts and bashing them because surely you're a bigger idiot than most.

02/16/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Themis
I know who you are:) I have toons on both ally and horde on exodar... I have been on Exodar for two years now :) I know how people are and I didn't go to any post of their's and bash anyone...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]