Winged Dreadsteed

90 Orc Warlock
It would be a great change if blizzard made the Dreadsteed have wings so we could always use our mount. Please comment if you agree or disagree.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warlock
I disagree, but mainly because of my dislike for the warlock mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Fel Drake for Locks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
02/17/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Psyops
just make it so that we fly while leaving a trail of fire behind

Fully agree on this one
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Disagree.

But what would be really cool, is if Locks had to go back to completing a long and tedious quest in order to aquire the dreadstead
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
02/17/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Crocelle
Since they're removing the one thing that gives us a reason to use the dreadsteed (walking on water with a glyph)

ummm...since when? I haven't read this anywhere yet, can you source this for me plz?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/17/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Urmomsaidwow
Since they're removing the one thing that gives us a reason to use the dreadsteed (walking on water with a glyph)

ummm...since when? I haven't read this anywhere yet, can you source this for me plz?

^

also on topic...Demon Flight Form
Reply Quote
97 Human Warlock
Or at least introduce a demon mount that can fly. At current, I cannot think of a signle flying mount that works with this class (visually). The closest is the Headless horseman's Steed.

My main is a Paladin and, at least on Alliance side, we have the option of the Armored Snowy White Gryphon which visually works out very well. But on my Lock, I have her using the tailoring carpet since nothing seems to fit well with me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Or at least introduce a demon mount that can fly. At current, I cannot think of a signle flying mount that works with this class (visually). The closest is the Headless horseman's Steed.

My main is a Paladin and, at least on Alliance side, we have the option of the Armored Snowy White Gryphon which visually works out very well. But on my Lock, I have her using the tailoring carpet since nothing seems to fit well with me.

I use a netherdrake and it goes pretty well. Someone also mentioned the feldrake which is perfect but rarer than God himself.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Feldrake or Demon Flight.

I like Fel Hippogryph too.
Reply Quote
Feldrake or Demon Flight.

I like Fel Hippogryph too.

either way it should involve green fire and shadow magic flowing from it to be considered a proper warlock mount
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
02/21/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Annostrasz
Demon Flight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]