[A/H] Cross-faction RP - Uldum Expedition

90 Undead Death Knight
I will vote for him...as long as he is pleasant
I am actually very excited about this little holiday
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Ooh ooh. This sounds like a lot of fun. Dunno if I'll head there on Tanria—would love the cross-faction RP, but she might be too big of a target for griefing since she's always flagged and I wouldn't want to cause trouble.

I suppose if anything, I've got a sneak-thief, a gnome that can provide water for the caravan, or a sellsword-for-hire that would normally bodyguard, but can't since everything's thirty levels higher than her.
Edited by Tanria on 2/27/2013 1:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I will vote for him...as long as he is pleasant
I am actually very excited about this little holiday

He seems nice enough; peons typically are. I am very excited as well!

Ooh ooh. This sounds like a lot of fun. Dunno if I'll head there on Tanria—would love the cross-faction RP, but she might be too big of a target for griefing since she's always flagged and I wouldn't want to cause trouble.

I suppose if anything, I've got a sneak-thief, a gnome that can provide water for the caravan, or a sellsword-for-hire that would normally bodyguard, but can't since everything's thirty levels higher than her.

Come on whoever you like! We will have a few guardians along for protection, anyone who disregards the banner of neutrality will be promptly "removed." Though, for IC reasons, I understand; Vyrael himself is less than pleased by the presence of Horde members, but he is willing to turn a blind eye in the name of knowledge.

Personally, I don't care, and am happy to have people from both sides of the fence along for the ride! =D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/26/2013 09:03 PMPosted by Vyrael
If Swobu can command others with ease, then the position is Swobu's to claim!
Me see mean overseers do it all the time. It not hard to do.

Me set up flyer for da Horde side of da expedition:
http://imageshack.us/a/img829/5617/expeditionswobu.png
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
And I very nice flyer it is too
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
02/27/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Swobu
If Swobu can command others with ease, then the position is Swobu's to claim!
Me see mean overseers do it all the time. It not hard to do.

Me set up flyer for da Horde side of da expedition:
http://imageshack.us/a/img829/5617/expeditionswobu.png

The position is yours, noble Swobu.

And I adore your flyer! To say it made me laugh is a gross understatement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tomorrow is the big day! I'm excited!

Remember everyone - wear light clothing and don't hesitate to ask for plenty of water! Don't want anyone passing out from sunstroke or heat exhaustion.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Tomorrow is the big day! I'm excited!

Remember everyone - wear light clothing and don't hesitate to ask for plenty of water! Don't want anyone passing out from sunstroke or heat exhaustion.

Indeed! Most exciting! And for those who are living impaired, be sure to bring oil to grease those joints! It would be a shame if any limbs became brittle and fell off.
Reply Quote
This is tonight! Looking forward to it ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So much excite!

Myself and a bunch of guildies will be attending! :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I am going to be heading to Gadgetzan to sit and wait
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sadly, this conflicts with another event. I'll have to see if this will ever happen again. :(
Edited by Lurissa on 3/2/2013 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
The moment is nearly upon us!

03/02/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Vandrysse
This is tonight! Looking forward to it ^_^

I share your sentiments! I hope it is everything people are expecting, if not more!

So much excite!

Myself and a bunch of guildies will be attending! :D

The anticipation; it is overwhelming! I cannot wait to see you all there!

03/02/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Lurissa
Sadly, this conflicts with another event. I'll have to see if this will ever happen again. :(

It's alright! You had a previous engagement and it would be rude to decline. Maybe we will see you in the next expedition to far off lands! =D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
03/02/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Sandsinger
I am going to be heading to Gadgetzan to sit and wait

Be sure to only be parking yourself there; Swobu won't be handing out autographs until 6:00 and the caravan does not depart until 7:00. =P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Only 30 minutes away! Come on down!

*que Price is Right music*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Is it possible to get updates on where the caravan is at the moment during the trip? My poor warrior might be wandering the sand dunes of Tanaris for awhile looking for you guys.
Reply Quote
How many times have I been to Ramkahen - and I just discovered the fountains. Wow. Highly enjoyable event so far!

Also writing about it on IC Twitter, follow along :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
EDIT: LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED - Still getting use to moving around photos in Photobucket!

Had a great time at the event! Tons of running around and a good amount of time to must kick back and soak in the scenery!

For those of you who missed it:

http://s1326.beta.photobucket.com/user/SadiyyahAsaad/library/Uldum%20Expedition-2%20March%202013

Here is a public link to my album! Hope I got everyone in these shots.

Thank you, Vyrael for organizing the event and I do hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.
Edited by Sadiyyah on 3/2/2013 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Managed to get a bit of time in at this event tonight. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for picking up my warrior on the way into Uldum. She had a blast taking in the sights.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Had a great time at the event! Tons of running around and a good amount of time to must kick back and soak in the scenery!

For those of you who missed it:

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u652/SadiyyahAsaad/WoWScrnShot_030213_185721_zps56f25d30.jpg

Here is a public link to my album! Hope I got everyone in these shots.

Thank you, Vyrael for organizing the event and I do hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

I love it! Thank you for taking the time to acquire photos!

And thank you, everyone who came out to enjoy Uldum! Be sure to keep an eye out; Vyrael will continue to scout the world in hopes of brining you that horizon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]