Any Classic/TBC player's still around?

73 Orc Shaman
Anyone I use to play with during Classic or TBC still around? My character's were Brooks Dwarf Paladin, this character and Recked Tauren Warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Spacebar Hacks, you are old.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I know you irl, and yes some people are still around.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Hey there! I am still here-ish. Well, not really, but I would love to put this char back in sbh anyway though :)
Reply Quote
73 Orc Shaman
Sure Maebel. Message Brooksz on Stormreaver Horde side. Could be hard to get ahold of me because I'm not online very often.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, me neith.. Maybe I'll get lucky and catcha :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've been around since vanilla. The good old days before resilience and floods of dailies.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Shaman
Brooks brooks brooks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WoW vet since '04

What up Brav!!
Reply Quote
73 Orc Shaman
Hi Brav. Good to see that Infliction is still together. You have got to miss PVPing in Classic with the Hand of Rag just a little :)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
You are really hard to catch Brooks lol... Is there a day/time that's best to try?
Reply Quote
73 Orc Shaman
I play late night sometimes. Send me an ingame mail as to when you can be on at night time and I'll let you know which time will work.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
It probably won't update on the forums for idk how long, but thanks so much, Brooks! Home sweet home! :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I have been around for ages, been playing my DK more lately. I was also the GM of Equinox back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
dunno if you remember me, or my rogue Reann. Possibly my boyfriend Egavvas? Either way we've been around since a month or 2 after BC's release.
Now, If anyone knows or has heard of or from Physh, Magicmanfool, or Roux, please tell them to come back to WoW, I miss them so much.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Darcy is still here.
Never was a major player, but I know I tanked for many people in classic/TBC.

Home Sweet Draenor
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Death Knight
Oh hi! I miss SBH days! Mefear, Moosefeather, Jace, Xyllus, to name a few people I miss!
Edited by Skeletösis on 3/24/2013 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Wow, SBH, I haven't heard that name in ALONG time.
I'm Draenor old-school. <Is a Felmonkey> ftw!
Edited by Alavash on 3/29/2013 1:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Tauren Hunter
I remember boltonator!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
<For The Horde> and <Mushroom Marauders> alumni right here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]