Glacial Set

90 Human Mage
Hey, I want to buy Glacial gloves and cloak for transmog but it doesn't seem like anyone sells them in the AH. I'd like to buy it if anyone is selling it (Proudmoore). If there is any similar looks, feel free to comment. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I have a few of the glacial runes saved still, if your interested in buying these you can leave ur real ID here or send me some ingame mail. I also know a few people who can craft these still, let me know
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
02/18/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Kelvinc
Hey, I want to buy Glacial gloves and cloak for transmog but it doesn't seem like anyone sells them in the AH. I'd like to buy it if anyone is selling it (Proudmoore). If there is any similar looks, feel free to comment. Thanks

Will likely have to track someone down who still has some frozen runes left over from old naxx. Unfortunately I had 5 stacks prior to the release of 4.3, but with the introduction of xmogg i sold the vast majority of them to my bud, leaving me with about 10 (enough for one piece).
Reply Quote
20 are available on Moon Guard/Alliance at 5250g/each, sold by the character Bltizkreig.
17 are available on Burning Blade/Horde for 5000g/each, sold by the character Basuttei.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Ive got around 30 in bank so let me know
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey devilmage, My real ID is Kelvin#1424. Add me ingame, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i could have made this for you... buuut i transfered off yesterday :P glad you got some people though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
AGN
i have the gloves crafted as well, along with having runes, let me know if you want the gloves or runes, this goes for anyone looking at this :o add my battletag: sTix#1181
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
If the glacial gloves prove difficult to acquire, you could try farming the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj for Eternal Gloves. I don't like them as much because of their brown trim, but it's an option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]