Ex-hardcore raider(s) LF guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good morning!

My better half (Druantiavale) and I recently transferred back to Zul'jin after being away for years. We left to be with friends & family on another realm and after the on/off play schedule we've had, we are back where it all began for us on this realm. What coincides with this is that we took a year and a half break from WoW following the release of Cataclysm because we thought it was horrible. We returned at the beginning of the year and are happily making our way through new content. I have been 90 for a while now and am capable of doing even 5.2 LFR with the Holy gear I have, yet Dru has just barely got the ilvl for MSV LFR.

While Dawn of the Dead is a great guild and they know what's up and know how to kick it, they took us in because I asked them to. I raided with DotD back in TBC days and I wanted comfortable surroundings in which to assimilate into the realm. I am sure that they and we knew that this was only temporary. They are hardcore, and we are not. I did TBC with them and raided WotLK with my guild on Eredar 3 nights a week but I can't handle it (hardcore content pushing) anymore and I don't think Dru would put up with me if I did.

We are looking for somewhere to call home. Somewhere with a lot of people, as we like active guild chat and grouping/raiding/xmog farming with our guild. We would like to be among people with similar ideals, putting their families and RL ahead of the game.

Personally, I am looking for this among people who are raiding current content two or three nights a week (8-11ish EST) but don't push incessantly over required progression through hard modes as that hardcore mentality puts too much strain on me. Not necessarily 25m but I would like to do more than LFR. I doubt Dru would, she never handled hardcore raiding well, but she helps out when she's needed and even when she's not. If you check out my paladin she's geared well enough for current 10/25n content without setting foot in HMs. With a few pushes, she could be very viable for 5.2 content. I push hard, and I learn fast, and I don't suck, which anyone from DotD that has ever raided with me will tell you.

I miss raiding, I want to be active and not benched, and Dru and I both want an environment filled with like-minded, helpful and interactive adult gamers. With us being new to the realm (even though we spent TBC here) we don't know a lot of guilds or even individual people.

Is there a guild out there for us? If its yours, we would love to know more. You can leave a message here or whisper me in-game. My BattleTag is Treehumper#1674
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, I prefer the 25m environment as you get larger guilds with that and we like to do group-oriented stuff, but I am not going to object to a smaller guild if its full of active people. Dru needs some help on occasion as she's still new to druid but I've had this paladin since TBC.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<The Covenant> is a 25-player guild seeking quality applicants to round out our raid roster. Apply at thecovguild.dkpsystem.com

About us
Server: Zul'jin (PvE)
Time zone: EST
Raid times: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. 7:50pm form group, raid from 8-11:30 EST (7-10:30 CST)
History: Guild has been around for 6 plus years under the same leadership.
Personality: Raid leaders are adults, over 30yo. Most of the guild is in their 20s/30s. We have quite a few members with military backgrounds (or futures), we have quite a few women too. We don’t nerd-rage, we’re friendly, but we expect preparation and focus.

We are currently searching for quality DPS with offspecs for tank/heals that are interested in joining the guild & can meet the raid times.

We are always willing to look at quality applicants of ANY class/role in addition to the specific classes mentioned above. If you’re a strong player, we WILL find a spot for you.

Our expectations from you:
- a World of Logs parse in your application, preferably post-MoP, but if that’s not possible, just give us something, or get a hold of any of the names below to make a parsing.
- 90%+ attendance.
- be online and in the raid at 7:50pm EST.
- be knowledgeable of encounter mechanics prior to raid time.
- have a stable connection, a reliable computer, and a working microphone.
- max out your professions, enchants, gems and consumables.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Zantheren, Rua, or Oswaygo on Zul'jin or apply at http://thecovguild.dkpsystems.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Vae Victae (H) Zul'jin

Raid Times

Tues, Wens, Thurs: 10:00-1am CST (11:00-2am Server Time EST)

Recruiting
DPS (DK, Warrior, Rogue, or Ranged DPS)
Healer (Monk, Druid, or Shaman)

Progression
16/16 N
1/1Elite
Working on Heroics

Recruitment Contact

Officers: Thehrmit, Greymist, Iceis, Jezable
Recruitment: Griffus jsumner#1686 phone#:314-882-9445
to app beyond contacting e-mail app@vaevictae.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Things have changed, it needs to be weekend or not at all. Comes with having a life, unfortunately. Sorry, all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]